HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - 26 pictures from my modded Stealth camera
Old 01-11-2005, 12:04 PM
SeaHunter

Default RE: 26 pictures from my modded Stealth camera

ORIGINAL: SIMPLEARKANSAN

Great instructional link. I have some friends that had camera problems. I'll forward this to them and hopefully they will get the same results.
This thread did not really solve anything. The problems most people have with the Stealh Cam cameras is not paying attention when loading the film. I'll post a link to a image that shows how to load the film. if you are not carefull with how you load the film you will have nothing but problems. look real close at where you pull the tag end of the film. on the case there are two yeallow lines that say"Film should be laid within this area" any more or any less and nothing happens. still knowing this it takes 2-3 tries before the film usually loads. to know if the film is loaded the camera either shows a "0" when loaded of a "E" when it did not load. If you see the "E" on the screen just open the camera up and nudge the film in or out just a hair and close the case again. I wasted a few rolls of film before I learned this.
image to film loading guide lines.