Community
Whitetail Deer Hunting Gain a better understanding of the World's most popular big game animal and the techniques that will help you become a better deer hunter.

Vang -- A HERO

Old 01-05-2005, 08:03 PM
Typical Buck

Default RE: Vang -- A HERO

I think you are getting worked up over nothing.

I think it is a board full of teen age idiot punks jerking your chain.

Check out most of the unmoderated teen boards and you'll find a bunch of crap that isn't much better.

Not defending it in any way. Just advising not to let it get under your skin and if you can't stand it, respond in a way that keeps your dignity.
Old 01-05-2005, 08:45 PM
Super Moderator

This has gone wayyyyyyy off topic and is on the verge of being locked.

Just advising not to let it get under your skin and if you can't stand it, respond in a way that keeps your dignity.
Amen! Jack Ryan....Thank you.

Old 01-05-2005, 08:54 PM

Now some guys form the USA droped to there level.I will no longer send people to the sight.
I hear what you're saying, ELKIN, but keeping the truth from people is never the answer, either. I think the majority of Americans will be as appalled at all this ugliness as we are. That's why I posted it. I have a lot of faith in the good Americans in this country and think it's important we all know just how these people feel. There are adult boards with this trash on them, too. Someone just posted a link in the last couple of days with posts that are equally troubling from adult Hmongs.
http://www.hmongtimes.com/displaynews.asp?ID=1684

These kids have to be learning this hatred somewhere, and it isn't from Americans. Look through the posts...most of us here aren't spewing venom, we're venting our frustration and anger at the back-stabbing we see within the Hmong communities. I think it's something worth knowing about. Look where ignorance and turning a blind eye got us so far...[&o]
Old 01-05-2005, 09:30 PM
Typical Buck

I for 1 was trying to figer out the best way to put this to the public.I am like you defenwi , I think all of the usa should see how some immigrants see AMERICA. Maybe this would slow some of the drifting in to america.