Whitetail Deer Hunting Gain a better understanding of the World's most popular big game animal and the techniques that will help you become a better deer hunter.

Vang -- A HERO

Old 01-05-2005, 08:26 AM

Default RE: Vang -- A HERO

I know what you mean
Old 01-05-2005, 08:58 AM
Nontypical Buck

Can't pledge allegiance to the flag, to recite the Lord's Prayer in school, sing Christmas carols in public and now make a hero out of murdering scum! It's time to reevaluate the judicial system in this great country. It's pitiful when a country as great as the USA can be manipulated by a very small group of losers and misfits that want to change the ethics and values that this country was founded on. IF YOU DON'T LOVE IT LEAVE IT. [:@][:@][:@][:@]
Old 01-05-2005, 09:06 AM
Boone & Crockett

Can't pledge allegiance to the flag, to recite the Lord's Prayer in school
Both of those aren't true. My kid say's the pledge everyday in school. If a child wants to pray they can just can't mandate that the lords prayer be said by everyone,or broadcast it over the Pa system.

sing Christmas carols in public
We had people going house to house singing carols in the street that sounds like a public area to me.

Timothy Mcveigh is a hero to some people, So was the guy that shot a couple of doctors that did abortions. Hitler is still a hero to some sicko's.
Old 01-05-2005, 09:17 AM
Nontypical Buck

Well Charlie P, listen to your news. Case and point Ohio where the school band can play frosty the snowman and no songs with a religious conotation. Not every town in this great country is a fortunate as you. Consider yourself lucky, but watch your local paper because it's coming to your town very soon.
Old 01-05-2005, 09:21 AM
Boone & Crockett

Public schools aren't there to teach religion.
Old 01-05-2005, 09:22 AM
Nontypical Buck

OH BOY, Case and point[&:]
Old 01-05-2005, 09:29 AM
Boone & Crockett

What's that supposed to mean? If you want your kid to learn about your religion home school or send them to a priviate school.

Do I think that the scool boards have gone too far with their political correctness,yes. The problem is where's the middle ground?
Old 01-05-2005, 09:40 AM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: Charlie P

Public schools aren't there to teach religion.
But yet they teach evolution, which is also a theory, but yet they teach it as it were facts, which they are not. Evolution is a theory, if your gonna teach theory's teach them all.
Old 01-05-2005, 09:55 AM
Typical Buck

I SAY.....TEACH THEM THE WAY OF LIFE IN AMERICAN FIRST AND ENGLISH.........SECOND.....WORK.....THIRD....FRIEN DSHIP....FOURTH....SAVE MONEY.....BECAUSE I DON'T THINK THEY DO UNDERSTAND THE VALUE OF MONEY IN THIS COUNTRY......BECAUSE....THEY HAVEN'T HAVE THAT MUCH BILLS OR DEBTS

This was writen on that post even the asian people know that they can come to the usa and live for free.If you spend some time reading the crap on here you will see that they are not just trying to live here they want to take over.
Alot of people say its just kids talking HITLER was allso a kid.

IS there any one out there that is in goverment? I think this should should allso go on the news.To show how A lot of the asians think of white people.
Old 01-05-2005, 10:03 AM
Fork Horn

where would we stop then? Would we also teach the theory of a flat earth, the theory of nirvana, or the teachings of budha. No, we dont and won't. The Educational system chooses throries and subjact matter based on how plausable an practicle they are. If you teach christian beliefs where would you stop. Its an insane thought. Evolution has supporting facts and religion is simple faith. You cant teach faith. Faith is something a person has!

Quick Reply: Vang -- A HERO

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.