Community
Whitetail Deer Hunting Gain a better understanding of the World's most popular big game animal and the techniques that will help you become a better deer hunter.

Chia Vang!

Old 11-10-2005, 06:32 AM
Giant Nontypical

Default Chia Vang!

The Minnesota man convicted of murdering six Wisconsin deer hunters last November plans to appeal.

A judge sentenced Chai Vang to six consecutive terms of life in prison without ANY posibility ofparole Tuesday (11/8/05).
document.write('');

In September, Vang was found guilty of six counts of murder and three of attempted murder for the shootings near Hayward.

The surviving victims say Vang opened fire after they tried to kick him of private property. He has claimed that he shot in self-defense after the hunters shouted racial slurs at him.

LET HIM ROT!
Old 11-10-2005, 06:51 AM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Chia Vang!

P.O.S.
Old 11-10-2005, 11:49 AM

Take this guy out back and shoot him.
Old 11-10-2005, 12:23 PM

if he doesnt end up with the death penalty i hope big bubba shoves a[male anatomical body part]up his[body orifice]so far that it explodes all his[bleep] internal organs. killed 6 people and they give him "6 consecutive life sentences" as if thats any different from one life sentence. god our judicial system is screwed up.

[I was requested to clean this post up.]
Old 11-10-2005, 01:47 PM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: jhalfhill

killed 6 people and they give him "6 consecutive life sentences" as if thats any different from one life sentence. god our judicial system is screwed up.
It's more a statement to the relatives, knowing he got life for their loss.
Old 11-10-2005, 02:00 PM
Nontypical Buck

I think they should put him in a deer suit and make him run thru the woods on rifle opener in WISCONSIN!
Old 11-10-2005, 03:07 PM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: jsasker

P.O.S.
I second that.
Old 11-10-2005, 03:11 PM
Super Moderator

I think they should put him in a deer suit and make him run thru the woods on rifle opener in WISCONSIN!
I second this.

Old 11-10-2005, 03:45 PM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: jsasker

and put a big 12 pointer 170" rack on his head
Old 11-10-2005, 04:23 PM

ORIGINAL: jhalfhill

if he doesnt end up with the death penalty .... killed 6 people and they give him "6 consecutive life sentences" as if thats any different from one life sentence. god our judicial system is screwed up.
[edited out violent homoerotic statement]

Wisconsin doesn't have the death penalty so the system actually workedperfectly so farin this case. He got his day in court. It was pretty quick (a year from incident to sentancing). It gave him the maximum penalty possible and it is guaranteed he will die in prison. Not debating the death penalty because that's a political question, not a question of the judicial system. I don't understand how is the Wis. judicial system screwed up in this case.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.