Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > General Hunting Forums > Whitetail Deer Hunting
 "Something moved...and he fired." >

"Something moved...and he fired."

Community
Whitetail Deer Hunting Gain a better understanding of the World's most popular big game animal and the techniques that will help you become a better deer hunter.

"Something moved...and he fired."

Old 12-29-2004, 09:38 PM

Default RE: "Something moved...and he fired."

i am just a dude who cares
I can see that onebullet...bless your heart. My heart aches over this story, too. Jess is lucky to have found you all. I'm "just a dudette" that cares, too.

Blessings.
Old 12-29-2004, 11:07 PM

THATS ABSOLUTELY HORRIBLE. I DON'T UNDERSTAND HOW SOMEONE CAN SHOOT AT SOMETHING THEY DON'T SEE CLEARLY. THE SAME SENARIO HAPPENED HERE IN ARIZONA THIS SEASON, WHERE A SON SHOT HIS DAD THINKING HE WAS AN ELK. LOOK AND LEARN.. EDUCATION! EDUCATION! EDUCATION! MY HEART GOES OUT TOTHE FAMILY INVOLVED. GOD BLESS THEM.
Old 12-30-2004, 06:20 AM

no i didnt where do i get the privite email.
Old 12-30-2004, 07:24 AM

Statement retracted out of respect for family of victim...
Old 12-30-2004, 08:15 AM

quote removed by one bullet with respect for pomoke
gossip!!!!!!! it sounds like a problem with the father and a mother grieveing to me!!

no i suppose they should just shutup in your opinion, keep it all inside, and it will go away what better forum than this- killed while huntin? ia m sure she came on the net to be someone she isnt- if you cant say anything nice-dont say anything at all -ya heartless bast--d
talk about some one presenting themselves falsely how about your birthday according to profile your a hundred + years old did you forget to die? its people like you who give hunters a bad name--------------------------what an a$$
Old 12-30-2004, 08:18 AM

ORIGINAL: tinab33

no i didnt where do i get the privite email.
Old 12-30-2004, 10:06 AM

I'm with ya one. and thanks.
did you forget to die?
after reading these posts, I needed a good laugh.
Old 12-30-2004, 10:16 AM
Nontypical Buck

I agree with you as well onebullet--pocomoke that was a terrible thing to say about the jerry springer show. I think that it is a good thing for hunters and thier families to use this website as a resource for support. I generally don't consider people on here as demented as the general public, therefore I believe that they (the Batys) are real. and if they were not then shame on them. We are still doing the right thing, and ion the meantime--Shame on you
hb
Old 12-30-2004, 01:27 PM

Statement retracted out of respect for family of victim......[&o]
Old 12-30-2004, 03:14 PM
Nontypical Buck

[quote]ORIGINAL: pocomoke
I dont think we need to hear that the dad called the son a fag or the daughter a slut,or that the mother is not allowed to see the son during all this.That to me is personal family business and has no place on this,or any other forum,except of course jerryspringer.com

I also know there are way to many people on the net who pretend to be someone other then who they really are.Do I know this to be the case here,no I do not.It was just an opinion that I had and if you dont agree with it,thats fine.And if it really really bothers you,tough sh**.
I recognize many of the authors on here based on their comments and repeatedly seeing thier username and I respect most of them, and until now, you were not one that stood out to me. If anyone is bothered by what you say, then, now, I would advise them to consider the source, as perhaps you should have done when we are talking about a young girl and a distraught parent and what they had to say. Until next time.........YOU have my vote for hall monitor of appropriate behavior on this website.
hb
this will be my last comment on this subject here as this was not what this thread was intended for.
hb

Quick Reply: "Something moved...and he fired."

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.