Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > General Hunting Forums > Whitetail Deer Hunting
 "Something moved...and he fired." >

"Something moved...and he fired."

Community
Whitetail Deer Hunting Gain a better understanding of the World's most popular big game animal and the techniques that will help you become a better deer hunter.

"Something moved...and he fired."

Old 12-31-2004, 10:43 PM
Typical Buck

Default RE: "Something moved...and he fired."

I pray for Dalton and Briar as well as both of you. What a terrible tragedy. It sounds like action must be taken to get Briar help, and out of the grasp of the father.
Let me know of anything that I can do. Or we can do.

God Bless,

Jim
Old 01-03-2005, 06:24 AM

All of you that has asked if theres anything you can do well there is, write letters to the county attorney appling pressure that the inforce the laws on hunting with supervision.
The address is Maryla Ware
137 S. Walbash
Howard, Kansas. 67345
You all are hunters or wives of hunters and I believe that if we all pull together that something will be done on this. I need everyones help.
If any of you are part of the NRA, write to them.
They changed the age for hunting with an adult but they need to inforce the ones they have first. I hope I'm not asking to much. I will understand if you all don't want to get involved but stop and think what would you want if this ones one of your loved ones. I ask you from my heart as a mother that wants justice not revenge.
Thank you.
Tina
Old 01-05-2005, 12:28 AM

mines on its way tina

: concerning adult supervision atten:marlys I am concerned over the death of dalton baty and also concerned for the well being of briar baty , please review this case with renewed vision and hindsight respectfully yours blah blah in behalf of safe guns owners everywhere i write my plea

this was my letter- says it all- feel free to copy and use remember its not the words its the volume of mail recieved that lets the county atty know how many of us are aware of this incident

I said i would help
we love ya jess stay in touch

GOD BE WITH YOU
Old 01-12-2005, 07:48 PM

Default PLEASE HELP ME 1 SON DEAD FROM UNDERAGE, UNSUPERVISED USE OF GUN NO CHARGES FILED

I WOULD LIKE EVEYONES HELP THAT BELIEVES THAT MINORS HUNTING WITHOUT SUPERVISION SHOULD NOT GO UN-NOTICED.
MY TEN YOUR OLD SON WAS SHOT AND KILLED WHILE OUT LOOKING FOR HIS BIG BROTHER CLOSE TO DARK, THERE WAS NO ADULT ANYWHERE. THE TWO OTHER BOYS' THAT WAS OUT THERE WERE ONLY 12, AND 13, HIS BROTHER HEARD A NOISE AND SHOT, WELL THAT SHOT KILLED MY SON, THE FATHER SAID THAT HE TRUSTED THERE JUDGEMENT. HE PLACED MY BOYS' IN DANGER AND THE LAW NEEDS TO ENFORCE THE LAWS WE HAVE ABOUT HUNTING WITHOUT SUPERVISION, ALTHOUGH THE AGE HAS CHANGED TO 12 NOW IT WAS 14 AND THEY WERE NOT FOURTEEN. CHILD ENDANGERMENT IS CONCIDERED CRIMMINAL. THE LAW CHARGES PARENTS WITH CHILD ENDANGERMENT IF YOU DO NOT PUT A CHILD IN A SEAT BELT WHY SHOULD THIS BE TAKEN LIGHTLY, WELL I FEEL AS THOUGH IT SHOULDN'T. YES, I CAN'T BRING BACK MY SON BUT I CAN HELP ANOTHER YOUNG BOY OR GIRL AND IF WE PULL TOGETHER WE CAN MAKE A DIFERENCE. I DONT WANT REVENGE I WANT JUSTICE.
YOU CAN HELP BY WRITING TO THE COUNTY ATTORNEY HER NAME IS: MARLA WARE,
HER ADDRESS IS 137 S WALBASH, HOWARD, KS. 67349
THANK YOU AND GOD BLESS
MY NAME IS TINA