Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > General Hunting Forums > Whitetail Deer Hunting
 Interesting tie to this area and Chai Vang >

Interesting tie to this area and Chai Vang

Community
Whitetail Deer Hunting Gain a better understanding of the World's most popular big game animal and the techniques that will help you become a better deer hunter.

Interesting tie to this area and Chai Vang

Old 01-05-2005, 08:39 AM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Interesting tie to this area and Chai Vang

Here's another thing that each of the landowners can do to put this to a halt. Start calling law enforcement and vigorously prosecuting everyone that trespasses on your land. Also, apporoach them and tell them to leave and that you have called the law and not to come back; have weapon and be prepared to use it. It's your land you have a right to defend it. Some here will say that it isn't worth it, you might get hurt or you might have to shoot someone but I think those people are cowards. I personally have to look at myself in the mirror everyday and I am not going to do that knowing I have let someone hike their leg and piss on my rights as a landowner and my self respect. I simply refuse to let someone take advantage of me like that. You got to stand for something or fall for anything. Apathy is what let the problem with the Hmong's get as bad as it is. You can't fix this problem by turning and walking away. It's only going to gain momentum. You have to stand up and fight for what is yours. If you let them take your land then what will you let them take next? You have to do what you know is right. It may or may not lead to an altercation so you have to be prepared either way. But you can't let that stop you from doing what you know is right.
Old 01-05-2005, 09:03 AM
Fork Horn

No, I beg to differ; we should never accept the unacceptable in this country. We're better than that, we've fought for better than that and deserve better than that. There is no excuse.
If you can show me where I haven’t said to prosecute them to the fullest extent of the law please do. I am not saying we should settle or accept the things they do. I even went as far as saying if Chai vang is guilty i hope he burns in hell. But the undeniable truth is that people are on a man hunt already.

You are all telling me i live in a box but it appears to be the opposite. What box have you been in to go through life totally unaware of the atrocities Americans commit against another on a daily basis. THis is a horrible event for the people and families it affected. I feel very deeply for them and hope that they can find some peace in their life.

You are acting as if there were no problems with murder or poaching or trespassing before they came to the united states. There are millions of people that would love to live where you do instead of their own neighborhood.

This post is falling down a slippery slope into an embarrassing place... and we are bringing plenty of baggage (racism, bigotry, name calling, ignorance, and unbridled hate to name a few.)

I have already admitted and will admit again that I am at a disadvantage in this debate in the fact that i have not experienced the hmongs first hand.

That said: you may all be right about how bad some of them.....yes some of them are but to be racially motivated in your quest for retribution is pure weakness. Single a person out by their actions not their skin color or place of origin. Stop the stinkin thinkin!

Liberal.....HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH This has nothing to do with my political stance which is far from liberal. Punish him and punish him hard for what he did, but don’t punish the innocent because your brain is to simple to separate the two.
Old 01-05-2005, 03:20 PM
Nontypical Buck

Liberal.....HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH This has nothing to do with my political stance which is far from liberal. Punish him and punish him hard for what he did, but don’t punish the innocent because your brain is to simple to separate the two.
Amen!

Are the mods on vacation? None of these threads belong in here! Or part of any hunting site as far as I'm concerned!
Old 01-05-2005, 05:36 PM

Lol...well, half your name suits you quite well, FANATIC.

All I can say to you is "grow up". I don't give much credibility or attention to talk like this. You're as low as the bigots.

... and we are bringing plenty of baggage (racism, bigotry, name calling, ignorance, and unbridled hate to name a few.)
Ummm...B&C.....the hatred isn't coming from ANYONE in this forum. It's on the links posted in this forum, from...I'll just say, "OTHERS". Most of us here are feeling the same disgust and shame at the ugliness of what we've read and witnessed and as such, we're sharing those feelings. Isn't that what communicating like this is all about? The only hatred and venom I've seen from anyone in this forum is from you and FANATAC. There have been some very good, well-thought out posts in here by onebullet, silentassasin and tbonecpe to name just a few...didn't you read it all?

You know, you're lucky to a part of such a great bunch....why alienate yourself with foolishness?
Old 01-05-2005, 11:24 PM
Nontypical Buck

Lol...well, half your name suits you quite well, FANATIC.

All I can say to you is "grow up". I don't give much credibility or attention to talk like this. You're as low as the bigots.
First thing EVERY new member needs to do is read the forum rules! You might want to take a close look at rule #8

As for growing up? That comment really needs no rebuttal when followed by "You're as low as the bigots"