HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Interesting tie to this area and Chai Vang
Old 01-05-2005, 09:03 AM
B&C Wanna B
Fork Horn

Default RE: Interesting tie to this area and Chai Vang

No, I beg to differ; we should never accept the unacceptable in this country. We're better than that, we've fought for better than that and deserve better than that. There is no excuse.
If you can show me where I haven’t said to prosecute them to the fullest extent of the law please do. I am not saying we should settle or accept the things they do. I even went as far as saying if Chai vang is guilty i hope he burns in hell. But the undeniable truth is that people are on a man hunt already.

You are all telling me i live in a box but it appears to be the opposite. What box have you been in to go through life totally unaware of the atrocities Americans commit against another on a daily basis. THis is a horrible event for the people and families it affected. I feel very deeply for them and hope that they can find some peace in their life.

You are acting as if there were no problems with murder or poaching or trespassing before they came to the united states. There are millions of people that would love to live where you do instead of their own neighborhood.

This post is falling down a slippery slope into an embarrassing place... and we are bringing plenty of baggage (racism, bigotry, name calling, ignorance, and unbridled hate to name a few.)

I have already admitted and will admit again that I am at a disadvantage in this debate in the fact that i have not experienced the hmongs first hand.

That said: you may all be right about how bad some of them.....yes some of them are but to be racially motivated in your quest for retribution is pure weakness. Single a person out by their actions not their skin color or place of origin. Stop the stinkin thinkin!

Liberal.....HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH This has nothing to do with my political stance which is far from liberal. Punish him and punish him hard for what he did, but don’t punish the innocent because your brain is to simple to separate the two.