HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Interesting tie to this area and Chai Vang
Old 01-05-2005, 08:39 AM
silentassassin
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Interesting tie to this area and Chai Vang

Here's another thing that each of the landowners can do to put this to a halt. Start calling law enforcement and vigorously prosecuting everyone that trespasses on your land. Also, apporoach them and tell them to leave and that you have called the law and not to come back; have weapon and be prepared to use it. It's your land you have a right to defend it. Some here will say that it isn't worth it, you might get hurt or you might have to shoot someone but I think those people are cowards. I personally have to look at myself in the mirror everyday and I am not going to do that knowing I have let someone hike their leg and piss on my rights as a landowner and my self respect. I simply refuse to let someone take advantage of me like that. You got to stand for something or fall for anything. Apathy is what let the problem with the Hmong's get as bad as it is. You can't fix this problem by turning and walking away. It's only going to gain momentum. You have to stand up and fight for what is yours. If you let them take your land then what will you let them take next? You have to do what you know is right. It may or may not lead to an altercation so you have to be prepared either way. But you can't let that stop you from doing what you know is right.