Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > General Hunting Forums > Whitetail Deer Hunting
 Ya gotta love it when a plan comes together >

Ya gotta love it when a plan comes together

Community
Whitetail Deer Hunting Gain a better understanding of the World's most popular big game animal and the techniques that will help you become a better deer hunter.

Ya gotta love it when a plan comes together

Old 12-01-2004, 08:11 PM
Fork Horn

Default Ya gotta love it when a plan comes together

Last Monday was the opening day of the Pa gun season.My son and I were in our stands by 5:45 at 6:45 I had my doe. Nailed her at 30 yds with buckshot. Dropped like a rock. Field dressed the doe brought her home ,brought my son back some dry socks and boots.(don't ask) Caught 20 winks in the truck at 11:30 we got back in our stands 15 mins later my son bagged his first buck 5pt with a muzzleloader.
When we got home his 14 yr old sister wanted to know when she was going to go.She wants in on the action. She just got her hunting license this year.
Food for thought. When we hunt/fish there is no talk of school,jobs,dirty rooms and all the other B.S. that clutters our lives. This is our time all other issues get left at home.If it isn't hunting fishing or poking fun of each other it doen't get brought up.
Best of luck this hunting season!
Old 12-01-2004, 09:07 PM
Super Moderator

Default RE: Ya gotta love it when a plan comes together

Food for thought. When we hunt/fish there is no talk of school,jobs,dirty rooms and all the other B.S. that clutters our lives. This is our time all other issues get left at home.If it isn't hunting fishing or poking fun of each other it doen't get brought up.
Best of luck this hunting season!
Sounds like a happy family.

Keep up the good work
Old 12-02-2004, 12:40 AM
Boone & Crockett

Congrates
Old 12-02-2004, 01:48 AM

p3fe i can understand how you feel nothing better than enjoying the outdoors with a youngster
hopefully your daughter will fill a tag as well but if not the time out with you will be remembered
Old 12-02-2004, 04:43 AM

congrats to you !!! not that i care or anything but isn't 6:45 a little early to be shooting ???
Old 12-02-2004, 05:52 AM
Fork Horn

Not in S.E. Pa, It was more than shootable light , I was standing over her at 7 a.m. dressing her out. It gets shootable light around 6:30