Whitetail Deer Hunting Gain a better understanding of the World's most popular big game animal and the techniques that will help you become a better deer hunter.

new game camera!!!

Old 08-29-2004, 07:25 AM

Default new game camera!!!

I just put out my new camera,, if anyones read a few of my posts recently,, ive been haveing nothing but problems with stealth cams,, went through 3 of them and finally said heck with them,, so yeaterday i bought a moultree brand camera, its camo on the front, dont remember the number or name, but its very simple to use, i just hope its a good camera, and dont eat batteries fast.. I hope it can compare to the other brand camera i have,, ive been using a trail timer photohunter for 5 years now but couldnt spend 250 on another cam, so had to go cheap.. Do any of you have the moultree cam i described and hows it work, how do you like it??
Old 08-30-2004, 04:53 PM

Default RE: new game camera!!!

I've got this one on order. like the View Screen feature, so I can view or delete pics at the site, rather than taking the Cam home, loading to PC and no pics worth saving. One trip is less scent-trail.

Good luck and post some pics....
Old 08-30-2004, 09:40 PM

sc swampbird,, is that a leaf river camera,, ive looked at them and would like to get a digital camera just cant afford one yet,, hopefully by the end of the year ill have one
Old 08-31-2004, 02:03 AM

i have a leaf river cam and love it. paid $199.i have put over 20 rows of film thru it without a problemgo to buck grub web site and you will see the pic it took of deer at nite under a feeder