Community
Whitetail Deer Hunting Gain a better understanding of the World's most popular big game animal and the techniques that will help you become a better deer hunter.

WHO'S YOUR HUNTING BUDDY?

Old 08-19-2004, 03:03 PM

Default RE: WHO'S YOUR HUNTING BUDDY?

I give up
Old 08-19-2004, 03:54 PM
Nontypical Buck

lol
Old 08-19-2004, 06:44 PM

Mine is a friend of fifteen years, he is a hardcore conservative republican and I a middle of the road democrat, you can imagine the fireworks on the hunting trips
Old 08-19-2004, 06:51 PM

My hunting buddy would have to be my best friend,Curt. We have known each other for thirteen years now. The only problem is while hunting, he's as graceful as an elephant in a china shop! Two years back, I took him hunting with me down to the mountains. I'm used to hunting there alone, so I had about 25 yards between us as we sneaked through the trees. I would hear a brach break or somthing, then Curt would come walking up as I was listening. Crunch, crunch, crunch, "What's up?" He would walk through the loudest snow, step on every branch, and shout at the top of his lungs! We never shot nothing that day, but I still laugh to myself about that trip! Even though he denies ever being that loud! Oh well, good hunting buddies are hard to come by. You can't live with em', and you can't shhot em' either!
Old 08-19-2004, 07:22 PM

i have a few...

my grandpa got me into hunting but i havent got to hunt with him in a few years, its just so hard now that he's been sick and hes gettin older and that i cant drive yet. i remember soo many times with him, it brings me to tears

my dad and my cousins and uncles are all great fun to hunt with.

my friend Austin is the only one ever to come deer huntin with me and we made our own hunting video series. lol
Old 08-20-2004, 01:25 AM
Nontypical Buck

Mine is a friend of fifteen years, he is a hardcore conservative republican and I a middle of the road democrat, you can imagine the fireworks on the hunting trips
sounds like me an my hunting buddy weve been hunting together for 10 years I'm a hard right conservative and hes a middle of the road southern democrat. the funny thing is we agree on alot of things just I cant understand why he votes democrat when his views are pretty conservative. all I can figure is its tradition in his family they always voted democrat.
Old 08-20-2004, 06:06 AM

I lost my Best Hunting Buddy, my Dad, 30 years ago. Shortly after, I started hunting with a Navy bud, and we've been hunting together ever since. We hunt together every year. Guess I'll probably quit hunting when he goes, things just won't be the same.
Old 08-20-2004, 06:35 AM
Nontypical Buck

Would be my son and dad, but I have a couple of good guys that I hunt with that I consider my "buddies"!!
Old 08-20-2004, 07:08 AM

My Brother-in-law. When I first started dating my wife, we went to her sisters house for dinner. then in walks her brother all decked out in camo, and asked me to help him track a deer he just shot. Well to make a long story short, I help him and LOVED it. The next morning, I was in a stand just to watch deer. After I saw my first buck, I was hooked. Bought my first deer gun the next day. My wife sometimes "thanks" her brother for introducing me to hunting!!!!
Old 08-20-2004, 07:22 AM
Giant Nontypical

Honest..... I don't have a "hunting buddy". [&o]

I have plenty of friends and buddies and such, but they don't hunt. My best friend (fishing buddy) is an ex-hunter. Don't get me wrong... he's not an ANTI or anything, he just had an "incident" years ago in the woods. He and some other guy ended up in a crossfire zone from other hunters not watching what they were doing. To this very day, my buddy can still recall "hearing" the 30.06 round whizz by his head! [&:] That was it. The next day, he hocked all his gear. Everything. Done. Never again.... []

I am a late bloomer at 43 yrs old and this will mark the start of my 3rd year hunting. My dad and uncle hunted years and years ago when I was real little. But when I came of age and was ready to go, they had since given it up.

Butch A.

Quick Reply: WHO'S YOUR HUNTING BUDDY?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.