Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > General Hunting Forums > Whitetail Deer Hunting
 Fall is coming and so is Deer Season... >

Fall is coming and so is Deer Season...

Community
Whitetail Deer Hunting Gain a better understanding of the World's most popular big game animal and the techniques that will help you become a better deer hunter.

Fall is coming and so is Deer Season...

Old 08-10-2004, 06:48 AM

Default Fall is coming and so is Deer Season...

You know when fall is coming. Temperatures at night have already been in the 40's. I have already seen some Canadians flying in V formation, heading south. Birds congrating. Squirrels busily hiding nuts. Deer eating apples and blueberrys. I live in Northeastern PA in the Poconos, and it's starting to happen. Of Summer has not yet lost it's grip yet but with all the rain we have had, and more to come, this fall's colors should be a good one. I just hope the apples don't turn into mush. Shooting bow and guns more now in preparation for the coming season, fishing rod in the garage. Scouting more land to....

The Archery season is almots upon us.

Is anyone else getting that fall feeling????

T
Old 08-10-2004, 01:53 PM

Default RE: Fall is coming and so is Deer Season...

We have seen alot of unseasonalby cooler weather here in KS. It is only suppose to be in the 70's for a good part of the work week. We are use to seeing 90's with 100* heat indexes around this time of year. It is lovely weather to do whatever you want outdoors.

Getting that fall feeling already myself...
Old 08-10-2004, 03:26 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Fall is coming and so is Deer Season...

I know, i know, i know.....................yada,yada,yada, there goes turkey fan and his idea of an early rut! I hear ya all ready fella's. Lets take a bet..... and have a contest of who sees the rut going on by 3rd week of october. Anyone interested?