Community
Whitetail Deer Hunting Gain a better understanding of the World's most popular big game animal and the techniques that will help you become a better deer hunter.

Funny deer story

Old 12-31-2003, 02:25 PM

Default Funny deer story

My dad told me a story about 3 guys driving through the country. They were driving in Dans truck. Dan brought a gun and saw a deer while driving. It was in the woods. Bill said, "Why don't you get that gun out and shoot it." Tom said, "Yea no one is out here." Dan said, "Ok." He gets the gun out and shoots it. What do you know, the game warden pulls up. Bill takes off. The game warden says over his walkie-talkie, "I have one running up to you now. Get him." Tom tells the game warden that Dan shot the deer. The game warden says, "Dan let me see your license. Dan goes, "I don't have one. The game wardern says, "I am going to have to take your truck and gun." The game warden puts Dan in handcuffs. It was a brand new truck and gun. The funny part of the story was it was a set-up. They had a friend that was a game warden. They asked the game warden if he could go along with the prank. The game warden was waiting with the remote-controlled deer in the woods for they guys to get there. They told Dan to shoot it. When he shot it the game warden would come out and Bill would run. Tom would blame everything on Dan. I thought it was pretty funny.

Also, Tom, Dan, and Bill went fishing on a charter boat. They caught more than their limit on fish. When they got to the dock they saw the game warden. He checked their fish and told them they were under arrest. He was going to cuff them when Dan pulled down his pants and mooned the game warden. Bill and Tom were wondering why he did this. The captain came out of the boat and said, "Is there a problem? The game warden was friends with the captain and let the Bill, Dan, and Tom off the hook. It wasn't a prank this time. They would have been arrested.

True story

Why would Dan hang out with those guys?
Old 12-31-2003, 06:23 PM

Default RE: Funny deer story

That is a funny as long as you are not Dan! Great story......
Old 12-31-2003, 11:22 PM

i rode with a game warden once and checked on his deer is was fake and had a camera like a red light cam you know, and when we got to it it was in 1000 bits and all shot to hell
Old 01-01-2004, 08:52 PM

I think Dan enjoys bustin the game laws....
Old 01-02-2004, 10:23 AM

Man I would love to ride along with a warden.
Old 01-02-2004, 10:32 AM

i think bill, dan and tom need to start obiding by the game laws.
Old 01-02-2004, 04:16 PM

one of our city councilman , and x-mayor and his son were just caught shooting one of those robot deer..
They shot him 2 times and distroyed the mechinal parts.they were charged with hunting at night with gun and light,shooting from a road at night,deer hunting with a 22 rimfire,and they are going to have to pay all the repairs along with the fines.

I think that is great,and hope they through the book at them.[:-]