Community
Whitetail Deer Hunting Gain a better understanding of the World's most popular big game animal and the techniques that will help you become a better deer hunter.

Deer camp pranks

Old 12-30-2003, 07:07 AM

Default Deer camp pranks

My brothers and I always pull a couple pranks on each other every season. Just curious what you guys & gals do to lighten the mood. Here's some of our oldies but goodies..

Sandwich condiments on the sleeping victim's hand & tickle their face with a pheasant / turkey feather.

Turn the hot water off (at the heater) about 30 seconds into someone else's shower - then leave it off.

Habanero hot sauce on the rim of a beer can...
Old 12-30-2003, 07:09 AM
Giant Nontypical

Default RE: Deer camp pranks

Decoy set out about 40yards from their stand in brush where they can't see it well. They will come in way after dark for a couple of days!
Old 12-30-2003, 07:10 AM
Giant Nontypical

I saw one on a hunting show the other day. Roadkill in front of the blind where the wind was blowing back in the dudes face. He killed a nice buck but the whole time he was cussing under his breath about something stinking.[8D]
Old 12-30-2003, 07:39 AM
Boone & Crockett

Maybe I'm just a party-pooper (my wife says I act like a grumpy old man), but I don't have patience for pranks. If anyone ever puts ketchup on my face while I'm asleep, they're going to need some help removing my boot from their behind. I like to stay focused on the task at hand: getting some dinner.
Old 12-30-2003, 07:41 AM
Nontypical Buck

The best one we ever pulled was to take a mounted deer head and stick it behind the outhouse. It looked like the deer was laying there with his head sticking out. It was a monster 10 point. The next guy who had to take a crap just about went in his pants. Can you imagine having to go to the bathroom right after eating bacon eggs and sausage for breakfast only to realize that you have to remain completely motionless half way there so you don't scare the "huge"buck that is bedded down behing the outhouse. We laughed so hard but after 15 minutes of squeezing his cheeks together I don't think he could hold it any longer, so he ran for it. I think he was pretty pissed after he realized that the deer didn't move an inch.
Old 12-30-2003, 08:46 AM
Boone & Crockett

glueing the roll of toilet paper together is usually a good one.
Old 12-30-2003, 08:54 AM
Boone & Crockett

Cellophane across the outhouse seat can prove entertaining as long as you are not the victim![8D]
Old 12-30-2003, 10:18 AM
Fork Horn

a couple years ago me and my dad tied the bumber of an old grumpy german guys car to a tree. when he realized what was going on he took after my dad with his karate chop lol
Old 12-30-2003, 10:42 AM
Boone & Crockett

wow if you add my prank and Taz prank together you have something really interesting!!
Old 12-30-2003, 11:36 AM
Boone & Crockett

a couple years ago me and my dad tied the bumber of an old grumpy german guys car to a tree. when he realized what was going on he took after my dad with his karate chop lol
Lol, that does seem pretty funny. I love hearing Germans go off on people. "Du dreckiger Schweinhund! Zum Teufel mit Dir!"

Quick Reply: Deer camp pranks

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.