Community
Whitetail Deer Hunting Gain a better understanding of the World's most popular big game animal and the techniques that will help you become a better deer hunter.

Deer camp pranks

Old 12-30-2003, 11:53 AM
Giant Nontypical

Default RE: Deer camp pranks

NY & Taz those are classic, LMAO. Our group have done so many but these are 2 I never even thought of....thanks/lol

Here's a couple from this years elk camp:
Background info: we have pee jugs beside our beds so a guy doesn't need to head out in the middle of the night for a tinkle.

Any way we filled up a clean jug(looked like the pee jugs) with water and yellow food colouring. Walked into the kitchen and set it on the edge of the table. Got the whole group in the kitchen(6 of us) and I was telling an animated story about the days events. When I spun and knocked the p jug on the floor, which it then splashed on everyone, table & floor. One of the guys hopped in one motion onto the counter top and everybody all started to cus and yell. I then wiped the table off with my shirt sleeve, that just about brought instant spew from the guy on the counter top. 3 of us were in on the gang and tested it to ensure the results were at the desired effects. Best part is we had set up the video camera to catch the whole event..hehe. It was pretty funny.

Here is our camp vs our neighbouring camp gag from the same elk hunt. We had shot a coyote and decided to set it up across from the other crews camp. We fashioned the coyote with old table legs and fishing line and set it up about 200 yards from the road in an open meadow. It looked darn good let me tell you. Then one of our guys headed over and set the trap. He mentioned anybody got a gun I just seen a coyote come out in the meadow down the road, well of course the crew of 5 jumped in the trucks and headed out as it was saturday before opening day. We all were in the bushes and watched the events unfold, as these guys shot at the unfazed critter. Finally one shot nailed a table leg, it went ping and toppled half of the coyote. WTF was the statement issued and we all pissed ourselves with laughter....looks on their faces was hilarious when the coyote went ping and only half toppled. I am sure we'll get a payback next year but it was worth it
Old 12-30-2003, 12:59 PM

Toilet paper pranks. First take some unroll the toilet paper 30 ft. Put pepper on 5 feet of it. Then roll it up. 5 feet down do it again. Keep doing it until you get to the end. Once at the end, put some peppet on the first 3 feet. He will wipe then realize there is pepper on the paper. He will pull some out, not knowing that there is more on there, and wipe again. He will keep doing this for awhile. Works bettter if you unroll the whole role.

Also, Find some poison ivy, sumac, oak and break it up. Where gloves. Rub it on the toilet paper. It works better if the poison plant is broken. Releases more poison. [>:][>:]
Old 12-30-2003, 01:07 PM
Giant Nontypical

Zak that is just cruel!
Old 12-30-2003, 01:08 PM

I wouldn't do the poison one though.
Old 12-30-2003, 01:15 PM

You could pull the chocolate covered raisins prank on a new hunter. Poor some of those choc raisins on the ground when the new hunter isn't looking. When he is paying attention pick up one making sure he see's then eat it and tell him that it is deer waste and that it's a buck heading south.
Old 12-30-2003, 01:24 PM

Smell it also
Old 12-30-2003, 01:27 PM
Giant Nontypical

I love that one.
Old 12-30-2003, 03:19 PM
Typical Buck

Some of these remind me of things a buddy pulled in college back in the late 60's. He had friends pledging a fraternity who were getting hazed. They wanted to get back at the members.

#1-Take a handful of fiberglass insulation and run it through other guys' pantlegs, t-shirts and underwear. No visible problem but lots of discomfort.

#2-Take the lightbulbs out of the ceiling lights(make sure it is a light that is controlled by a switch). He filed off the threads off the light bulb leaving just enough to hold in place. Before he installed the bulb, he placed a small piece of aluminum foil in the socket. When the switch is thrown the foil vaporizes, shooting the light bulb across the room. You wonder what the heck!!!

#3-He stole the pins out of the door hinges, leaving the doors standing in place. When someone pulls it they have a handful of door with nowhere to go with it.

Bob used to pull lots of things on me as well but they were little things that would just annoy me. I found my little ways to retaliate! After all, we are all mature men now.
Old 12-30-2003, 03:33 PM

ORIGINAL: Aught Six

a couple years ago me and my dad tied the bumber of an old grumpy german guys car to a tree. when he realized what was going on he took after my dad with his karate chop lol
Lol, that does seem pretty funny. I love hearing Germans go off on people. "Du dreckiger Schweinhund! Zum Teufel mit Dir!"
eh Aught six are you calling me a dirty pig dog and To the devil with me!"
Old 12-30-2003, 03:45 PM
Boone & Crockett

eh Aught six are you calling me a dirty pig dog and To the devil with me!"
Literally that's what it means. The American-English equivalent would be: "You ****ty pig-dog! To hell with you!" The word 'pig-dog' sounds a bit silly to us, but it's quite an insult to Germans. My mother-in-law is German, and I've had the luck to hear the fur fly among all the relatives come Christmas.

Quick Reply: Deer camp pranks

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.