Community
Whitetail Deer Hunting Gain a better understanding of the World's most popular big game animal and the techniques that will help you become a better deer hunter.

i am a hunter

Old 12-12-2003, 10:21 PM

Default i am a hunter

for those of you who are snubbing me bacause of my previous post about pot:

i am a husband

i am a father

i am a business owner

i am a veteran

i am a tax payer

i am a property owner

i am a volunteer

i am a hunter

i am NOT a loser without a job

i am NOT a convict

i am NOT a drug addict

i am NOT a drunk

i am NOT a weekend warrior who only picks up a gun and "hunts" once or twice a year

i am a voter who believes in the right to bear arms and the right to defend my home and what is mine. i also have fought for these rights as i am an american verteran of foreign wars. i feel that it is my right to smoke and possess pot just as it is your right to drink and possess liquor. yea your right, pot is illegal, but so is exceding the speed limit. there are judges, politicians, lawyers, athletes, doctors, teachers, etc, etc. who would like to see it legalized. for those of you who know or think they know, pot does not impair my ability to make decisions. infact it inhances all of my senses including my ability to design kick ass cabins. so if you think that working your ass off all week long just to earn a buck and then going into the woods, sitting down next to a big tree that overhangs a nice stream and smoking a bowl is that bad, well....... i think you need to try it before you pass judgement.
Old 12-13-2003, 05:36 AM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: i am a hunter

Well said tho I dont smoke pot I did as a younger man in the 70's and I also think you are right saying speeding is also breaking the law but I am sure that most people will say there is a big difference. It is legal to sell alchol but illegal to get drunk in public but millions of people do it. I will never believe that all the people that slam others for doing something that is against the law are perfect. All this is JMHO.
Old 12-13-2003, 11:00 AM

AMEN!![8D]
Old 12-13-2003, 11:12 AM
nub

pot does not impair my ability to make decisions. infact it inhances all of my senses
I think your living in a pipe dream pal. I assume its alright for your children too? Can you think of a better use for the money? Before you flame me as a anti-dope smoker, know this.....I've probably spilled more pot than you'll ever smoke. Sooner or later you'll grow up. So will your kids. Set an example.
Old 12-13-2003, 09:09 PM
Nontypical Buck

I really don't think you owe anybody an explaination, if they have a problem with it, then its theirs, I would not give it any more energy, also if they do have a problem with your post(s), theres a little green icon to the left they can press to ignore all replies. Just one more thing, Since when has everbody in this WORLD agreed on anything, do you think your going to change them now?
Old 12-14-2003, 09:24 AM
Nontypical Buck

if i were a moderator, i would shut this topic down.

thelastboyscout: i could give a flying f*ck what you wanna do on your spare time. ok??? stick to talking about hunting or get the f*ck off the board. your wasting my time as well as others. if you wanna smoke till ur retarded, then may it come quickly. just as long as your not in the same patch of woods with a gun as i am. people like you give kids like me a bad name.
Old 12-14-2003, 09:32 AM
Boone & Crockett

oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooook
Old 12-14-2003, 09:34 AM
Giant Nontypical

I agree with you Kobear 100% I in my younger year's did it ,but it is no longer part of my life and as far as I'm concerned there's no room for it in hunting as well. I disagee with how it doesn't affect your judgement that's just plain BULL I wasn't born yesterday.I don't care what you do with your own life and there's no room on this forum for it .

nubo
Old 12-14-2003, 09:34 AM
Boone & Crockett

In the words of someone elses reply

AMEN!!

(to KOBEAR reply that is)

why are you trying to start the same ole dumb@#$ arguement again. Didn't you get enough out of your last idiotic thread??
Old 12-14-2003, 09:52 AM
Giant Nontypical

NY I'm not trying to stir it up again ! as I said that I agree 100% with Kobear ,but I do have the right to my own opinion as well .

nubo

Quick Reply: i am a hunter

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.