Community
Whitetail Deer Hunting Gain a better understanding of the World's most popular big game animal and the techniques that will help you become a better deer hunter.

i am a hunter

Old 12-14-2003, 08:54 PM

Default RE: i am a hunter

kobear, listen pal, i'm not some little 12 year old redneck so don't push my buttons or try to threaten me with seniority...... i too have been here for that long, just under different names.
Old 12-15-2003, 05:27 AM
Nontypical Buck

boyscout: i ain't your pal. I in no way, shape, or form wanna be connected to you. i also don't wanna get into a gay litttle internet fight. i cannot even believe that i am wasting my time (which i cannot get back) typing this in response to you. i never said that you were a "12 year old redneck" so i dunno where you got that from. and why have you been here under different names?? what were they?? why did u change it??

be stoned. be happy. be away from me in the woods. have a good holiday
Old 12-15-2003, 05:54 AM
Boone & Crockett

i too have been here for that long, just under different names.
gee I wonder why.

boyscout,
The fact of the matter is you come in a hunting forum and you sit there and initiate a stupid converstation like this. You actually came right out and want hunters to know you CONDONE smoking pot while hunting. Think about that! That's absolute insane. Are you going to tell your kid to go get high and grab a shotgun and have fun? Honestly? I also cannot believe I'm wasting the energy in my fingers typing this, but sometimes I just can't believe what goes through peoples heads and think maybe something I say will wake them up. Apparantely not though.
few questions to ponder for you?
How do you think society would perceive hunters if everyone shared your beliefs?
Do you think that can be anything but fuel for the anti's fire?
Is it ok to get drunk and hunt?
Is it ok to do cocaine?
Is it ok to do heroin?
will you teach your child to do drugs and hunt?
Are you serious when you say it enhances your abilities?
Old 12-15-2003, 07:25 AM

HERE WE GO AGAIN
Old 12-15-2003, 07:43 AM
Giant Nontypical

I too have probably wasted more dope in my younger days! Thats not the issue though!
The fact is, I grew up! It looks like it is time for some here to grow up too!
Using drugs before or during hunting (or any other time for that matter, since it is illegal) is insane. To do it, or condone it, gives hunters a bad name!
Just because we live in a free country, we cannot pick and choose which laws we want to obey!
As with game laws and other laws, until the laws are changed, if you choose to break them, you are subject to face the consequences if you get caught! You also wear the label of "criminal!"
BTW, you'll never get my vote to decriminalize drugs! As I said, I've been there, lived through it, and grown up!
Old 12-15-2003, 07:51 AM
Nontypical Buck

Imagine that, this thread from a guy that said this,
i won't hunt public land if i don't have to. TOO DANGEROUS
Maybe the woods wouldn't be so dangerous if all the hunters that were in them had level heads.