i am a tax payer

i am a property owner

i am a volunteer

i am a hunter

i am NOT a loser without a job

i am NOT a convict

i am NOT a drug addict

i am NOT a drunk

i am NOT a weekend warrior who only picks up a gun and "hunts" once or twice a year

i am a voter who believes in the right to bear arms and the right to defend my home and what is mine. i also have fought for these rights as i am an american verteran of foreign wars. i feel that it is my right to smoke and possess pot just as it is your right to drink and possess liquor. yea your right, pot is illegal, but so is exceding the speed limit. there are judges, politicians, lawyers, athletes, doctors, teachers, etc, etc. who would like to see it legalized. for those of you who know or think they know, pot does not impair my ability to make decisions. infact it inhances all of my senses including my ability to design kick ass cabins. so if you think that working your ass off all week long just to earn a buck and then going into the woods, sitting down next to a big tree that overhangs a nice stream and smoking a bowl is that bad, well....... i think you need to try it before you pass judgement.