Community
Whitetail Deer Hunting Gain a better understanding of the World's most popular big game animal and the techniques that will help you become a better deer hunter.

[Deleted]

Old 12-15-2003, 03:58 PM

Default RE: CWD Map

> ever hear of it madcow ?

http://www.news.wisc.edu/9276.html

TSS
Old 12-15-2003, 04:00 PM
Boone & Crockett

Tell you what--when I become infected and die a horrible death, I'll have my next-of-kin drop you an email. Have a nice life, I'm off to the woods.
Old 12-15-2003, 04:28 PM
nub

Its not you I care about 06, its the deer.
Old 12-15-2003, 04:38 PM
Fork Horn

the dnr does still talk of erradication. just changed name to intensive harvest zone. if the prions can live in the soil for extended period of time then even keeping the herd low will not halt it. If the dnr was truly worried about slowing the spread and not just reducing the herd size they would remove the earn a buck regulation. A buck in rut or a young buck forced out of his home range can travel miles and this is how it will spread fast. If it is not wide spread already. Also if some deer are not susceptable what are we doing killing off all deer if it dies out but there are deer that can still get it could it not return and start the whole thing over. I hunt just inside of the int har. zone we are lucky to see ten deer in a season columbia county my son seen one tail in four days losing intrest in hunting fast. And we still have fools out here hunting only one farm but they sure are ticking off everyone else in the area.Ps these people out killing alltheses deer are not hunters. they are out for the joy of killing
Old 12-15-2003, 04:45 PM
nub

And we still have fools out here hunting only one farm but they sure are ticking off everyone else in the area.
Guess I'm not following your line of thought here. It could be worse rcw, you could be hunting down by me. Deer are hard to come by around here now.
Old 12-16-2003, 06:40 AM
Banned

Default [Deleted]

[Deleted by Admins]
Old 12-16-2003, 06:52 AM
Banned

Default [Deleted]

[Deleted by Admins]
Old 12-16-2003, 10:28 AM
Boone & Crockett

Whaaaaaaaaaaaa????!!!!????
That's what I say when I come across one of those street preachers shouting, "The end is near!!!" on some vacant corner. Basically the same thing is going on here.
Old 12-16-2003, 12:17 PM
Banned

Default [Deleted]

[Deleted by Admins]
Old 12-16-2003, 12:21 PM
Giant Nontypical

I e-mailed MADCOW and asked what hvCJD and TSS were and how they were started and how they transmit. No answer yet, just madcow going on about being a veghead but not hating hunters. I'm not bashing you madcow,
I'm simply asking again here!

Quick Reply: [Deleted]

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.