Community
Whitetail Deer Hunting Gain a better understanding of the World's most popular big game animal and the techniques that will help you become a better deer hunter.

South East Hunting " FINALLY"

Old 11-13-2003, 12:35 PM

Default South East Hunting " FINALLY"

WELL LADIES AND GENTLEMEN HERE IT IS THE COLD SNAP WE WERE ALL LOOKING FOR. THIS WEEKEND HERE IN GEORGIA THERE SHOULD BE SOME SURE ENOUGH GROWN BUCKS KILLED WITH THE WEATHER AND RUT RIGHT NOW. THERE IS ONLY ONE PROBLEM I AM OUT OF BUCK TAGS, BUT THATS OK THERE ARE PLENTY OF DOES TO SHOOT. LET ME KNOW HOW THINGS ARE GOING WHERE YOU HUNT. LOTS OF LUCK TO ALL

Old 11-13-2003, 01:03 PM

Default RE: South East Hunting " FINALLY"

Trophy, I appreciate your enthusiasm for the beloved Southland. Thanks for your report. I know it is difficult to find time to post your reports & I know sometimes an " abbreviated" version is all we have time for, but the bottom line is that you reported & it is very beneficial to our visitors.

Thanks again to those of you who make my site what it is. Without all of you visiting, this site would basically be worthless.

If there is anything I can do, let me know. I think we are off to a great start.