Community
Whitetail Deer Hunting Gain a better understanding of the World's most popular big game animal and the techniques that will help you become a better deer hunter.

Maine Hunting Today

Old 10-25-2003, 02:49 PM

Default Maine Hunting Today

Good day to all! My name is Steven Remington and I am the owner of the online publication called Maine Hunting Today. Even though we are a Maine publication we cover stories from all over the country and beyond. I am looking for those of you that have hunting stories of any kind to submit them in for review. I cannot guarantee we will publish it but we do review all stories.

Keep in mind for those that are Guides or are an Outfitter, we do have a section in there for you to promote what you do.

We are also doing Product Reviews and are currently reviewing some this season.

If you are interested in any of these please take a look at www.MaineHuntingToday.com before you submit anything. Please send them to [email protected] thank you.

Thank you for your time!
Old 10-26-2003, 09:00 PM

Default RE: Maine Hunting Today

I would like to thank those that sent me submissions. If there are any others interested please feel free to send them. Thank you!