Waterfowl Hunting Receive the benefit of experienced duck and goose hunters in this waterfowl forum.

maine hunting

Old 11-13-2006, 07:09 PM
Spike

Default maine hunting

Hey guys,
my name is justin and im a 13 year old from central maine. i mostly hunt puddle ducks with my dad on a local marsh. since its been a mild fall there isnt many puddle ducks around anymore after being shot at a few times and it hasnt been cold enough for the birds to migrate down yet. The other day me and my dad looked at some place on the coast. flye point and salt pond.....both are right below bath.....we read about salt pond in a magazine and it looked pretty good. when we went to flye point there were a ton of sea ducks off the point....... i was just wondering if anyone on here has hunted either of these spots or someplace nearby that they could suggest any help will be appreciated
Old 12-05-2006, 03:25 PM

Default RE: maine hunting

I from the bangor area and I'm not very familiar with that part of the state as far as puddle duck hunting but the seaduck hunting is amazing and it gives you constant action shooting up to two boxes a day depending on how good of a shot you are.