Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > General Hunting Forums > Whitetail Deer Hunting
 Hunting ethics, you make the call! >

Hunting ethics, you make the call!

Community
Whitetail Deer Hunting Gain a better understanding of the World's most popular big game animal and the techniques that will help you become a better deer hunter.

Hunting ethics, you make the call!

Old 10-27-2003, 01:37 PM

Default RE: Hunting ethics, you make the call!

I wouldn' t leave, and I' d make sure that the other guy wouldn' t see anything, either![>:]
Old 10-27-2003, 02:08 PM
Giant Nontypical

Well than I guess he wouldn' t mind you sitting next to him, tell him you were glad he came by as you needed someone to talk to.
Old 10-27-2003, 03:01 PM

I probably would have put my nose to the wind and headed directly that way. probably would have stopped and pissed all over a bush or tree just out of sight. there is nothing better that a stand down wind of the bathroom.
I just can' t belive some people[:@]
Old 10-28-2003, 05:14 AM

I would have left..................and fired one round at a distant stump just to make sure my scope was on. Some peoples rudeness amazes me sometimes.
Old 10-28-2003, 09:04 AM

Unfortunately, my type A personality would not have allowed me to walk away quietly.

No one in that area would have seen a deer that morning!
Old 11-04-2003, 01:24 PM

I have to agree with everyone else, I would have left too, but I tell you no one for miles would have seen any critters let alone any deer. I would have yelled, farted, sneezed, anything to ruin his day in the woods. maybe even put a 125gr. muzzy in the tree next to him, then say ooops,, sorry diddn' t see ya-
Old 11-04-2003, 09:19 PM

I don' t know what I would have done in a situation like that. Now days it just ain' t worth it because you don' t know who will shoot you and who won' t,especially in an argument.
Old 11-05-2003, 05:57 AM
Banned

Default [Deleted]

[Deleted by Admins]
Old 11-05-2003, 07:03 AM

I would have went over and sat right down beside him ,just to see what was going on,then find out in a nice way if he had permision to be here,if is is public ground he has a right as much as you do, but always be conciderate, and nice, better to catch flies with honey than vinager.
Old 11-05-2003, 07:45 AM

I would have walked to within a few feet of this clown, taken a good pee, informed him that it is public land and I can pee where ever I want, and left to hunt elsewhere.

Quick Reply: Hunting ethics, you make the call!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.