Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > General Hunting Forums > Whitetail Deer Hunting
 Thank You hunting friends and Hunitng.net >

Thank You hunting friends and Hunitng.net

Community
Whitetail Deer Hunting Gain a better understanding of the World's most popular big game animal and the techniques that will help you become a better deer hunter.

Thank You hunting friends and Hunitng.net

Old 10-15-2003, 04:22 AM

Default Thank You hunting friends and Hunitng.net

I dont know alot of people who hunt, other than my dad and a couple uncles. At work no one hunts (work in office) so I just wanna say I love this place. Great people, great topics, and alot of hunting stories and ideas flying around I will be here for a long time. Thank You
Old 10-15-2003, 05:18 AM

Default RE: Thank You hunting friends and Hunitng.net

I agree with SchuylkillOutdoorsman, this is one of my favorite sites. -- CDH
Old 10-15-2003, 10:01 AM

Old 10-15-2003, 10:58 AM
Nontypical Buck

I know what you mean. When I was growing up my dad belonged to a hunting camp. There were 12 core members and they had friends and family that would go up, too. Some years now we only have 3 guys for buck season. I miss the good old days. I' ve been trying to recruit guys to come up for buck season (at least enough for a decent poker game) but they either move or have other obligations. The old group never missed opening week of buck. This place is like a buck camp of sorts to me.

Scott Meier
White Oak Lodge
Old 10-15-2003, 07:19 PM
Fork Horn

Yep, I' m on here every chance I get. Don' t have but a few friends that hunt. At work there are about 130 employees and only 2 that hunt including myself. The two of us get picked on quite often, especially during deer season. The company I work for sells parts for race engines so a lot of the guys there race and can' t understand why I go hunting. They go out on Friday or Saturday night driving in circles for hours trying to find the finish line. It' s great to have a site like this so you can pull up a seat around the ol' " cyber campfire" and tell hunting stories.
Old 10-16-2003, 07:50 AM
Fork Horn

I am lucky in the fact that I have a decent amount of friends that hunt, including my next door neighbor! I also have a few contractors who come into my store that hunt as well( I manage an irrigation and outdoor lighting supply company). But this board gives me a place to chat with fellow hunters at any hour, espically during buisness hours. I also like dearing about different hunting styles and meeting the wonderful memebers on here. This site is on my favorites on every computer that I use at home, work , and the firehouse!!! It is almost as addicting as hunting itself!!