Community
Whitetail Deer Hunting Gain a better understanding of the World's most popular big game animal and the techniques that will help you become a better deer hunter.

OUTFITTERS AND GUIDES

Old 10-14-2003, 12:39 PM

Default OUTFITTERS AND GUIDES

I want to hear about the good ones people have used and the bad ones. I feel like alot of people will be reading this and want all the info I can get. Thanks to all of you who participate this could be a very helpful site. PLEASE RESPOND
1 Outfitters name and state
2 Species hunted
3 Use or dont use
4 Sucessful hunt or not alot of game seen

Old 10-15-2003, 06:38 AM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: OUTFITTERS AND GUIDES

I can give a BIG THUMBS UP FOR
HUNTING UNLIMITED INC
WEST CENTRAL ILLINOIS
BROWN AND ADAMS COUNTIES
ARCHERY DEER HUNTING ONLY

www.huntingunlimitedinc.com

This will be my 3rd year in a row hunting there, I have never come home from there without a deer or 2.
See tons of deer there. and no gun blasts going off on the ridge next to you.
I just love this place GREAT PEOPLE, GOOD FOOD, NICE ACCOMIDATIONS, QUALITY GUIDES OR YOU CAN UNGUIDED HUNT THEIR LAND, AWESOME DEER AND TURKEYS,BREATHTAKING LAND, GOOD TIMES, OVER 100 PREPLACED STANDS.
I dont work for them nor am I related to them, I was first introduced to hunting with them by the Illinois Department Of Natural Resources, I would refer them to anyone looking for a great outfitter.
I didnt harvest a monster there but I did get a few good deer there last year, but I saw the monster buck I really would of loved to harvest but he was at the other end of the field.

Old 10-15-2003, 08:08 AM

Default RE: OUTFITTERS AND GUIDES

thanks for the reply lady forge still want to hear from alot of other people, if you want a good outfitter in Texas let me know deer in screen terrible pict is a 11pt scores 143 12inch G2' s 12inch G3' s