Community
Whitetail Deer Hunting Gain a better understanding of the World's most popular big game animal and the techniques that will help you become a better deer hunter.

Alabama Day Hunts

Old 10-15-2014, 05:54 AM
Spike

Default Alabama Day Hunts

Alabama Day hunts 75.00 per day - 50.00 per deer. 6pt or better - no doe after Jan 15..Properties in Crenshaw and Covington Counties some near Montgomery County. Local Motel. Camping may be available? Bring your own climber or ladder stand....Stands are provided in some places others are not. Be sure and bring your Ice chest. 10.00 skin and gut disposal fee. Call Jeff @ 334-945-0097
Old 10-15-2014, 05:55 AM
Spike

Default Also.....

I have a few people out of Sarasota florida booking a hunt so book yours ahead to get the days you want, seems everyone wants to book during the rut. I have had a lot of folks ask me about a guarantee? ....There is no way I can give a guarantee kill of a buck or a doe for that matter in the wild. The hunts or outfitters that can guarantee a kill are hundreds per day and thousands per deer in some cases but these places manage their deer extremely. In most cases they are fenced in and the deer even have names, they do a head count like cattle and know exactly what they have at all times. It takes a lot of time and money to run an operation like that so they have to charge heavy. I feed my deer during the summer some and I plant oats during deer season and I spend a few thousand doing this however I do not keep a cameras all over the places nor do I try to keep a head count, I have neighboring properties that hunt also so it would be useless but I will tell you I see a lot of deer on my properties. It is not unusual to see ten or fifteen deer at one time on some of my green fields. I might be willing to let you hunt for free if you will pay by the deer killed but the charge per deer will be heavy.....just a thought?.... [email protected]
Old 10-31-2014, 12:02 AM
Spike

How do I keep my post refreshed so it shows up every day or so
Old 10-31-2014, 05:15 AM
Giant Nontypical

Why don't you read the forum rules before you post? You are only allowed to advertise things in the classified forum. That is what it is there for. The rest the forums are for discussing things and not for you to peddle your wares.