HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Alabama Day Hunts
View Single Post
Old 10-15-2014, 05:55 AM
muddydog329
Spike

Default Also.....

I have a few people out of Sarasota florida booking a hunt so book yours ahead to get the days you want, seems everyone wants to book during the rut. I have had a lot of folks ask me about a guarantee? ....There is no way I can give a guarantee kill of a buck or a doe for that matter in the wild. The hunts or outfitters that can guarantee a kill are hundreds per day and thousands per deer in some cases but these places manage their deer extremely. In most cases they are fenced in and the deer even have names, they do a head count like cattle and know exactly what they have at all times. It takes a lot of time and money to run an operation like that so they have to charge heavy. I feed my deer during the summer some and I plant oats during deer season and I spend a few thousand doing this however I do not keep a cameras all over the places nor do I try to keep a head count, I have neighboring properties that hunt also so it would be useless but I will tell you I see a lot of deer on my properties. It is not unusual to see ten or fifteen deer at one time on some of my green fields. I might be willing to let you hunt for free if you will pay by the deer killed but the charge per deer will be heavy.....just a thought?.... [email protected]