Community
Whitetail Deer Hunting Gain a better understanding of the World's most popular big game animal and the techniques that will help you become a better deer hunter.

Help with Neighbor Problems

Old 12-04-2013, 06:08 AM
Boone & Crockett

Murby:

What is hilarious is your funny drivel.
Old 12-04-2013, 09:58 AM
Giant Nontypical

Originally Posted by Murby
I find it comical that you come to this forum, and the first thing you do, in your third sentence ever, is brag about your military service...
I can't resist responding to this even though I said I was done. Really, that's what you think? Bragging? Is this what you're talking about?

Hello to all,

I’d like to take this opportunity to introduce myself since I just joined this site. My name is Tom and my online name is Flags. I’m a Chief Petty Officer in the United States Navy and am getting ready to retire. In Apr 2014 I’ll have 25 years of active duty under my belt and I’m to the point where I need to turn the reins over to a younger generation.

That was on an introductory post. It is considered polite when joining a forum to do one. I don't know how many forums you're a member of (I don't think it is very many because you really don't seem to know much) but I'm a member of 5 right now. Mentioning what you do for a living is part of such an introduction. If you think that is bragging, then you're even dumber than I gave you credit for.

By the way, let's see what your introductory post was shall we? Here is the first thing you ever posted here. On 10/04/2013 at 11:46 PM you posted this:

Hi,
I'm new here so probably not much respect but I'm going to stick my 2 cents in anyhow.

Get a Nikon Slughunter. You can't go wrong with Nikon glass ever.

I have a 3-9 x 40 slug hunter on my 870 and since I wear glasses and have poor eyesight, the 5 inches of eye-relief is sure nice. Its a darn high quality unit that sucks in the light.

Mount it with a pair of weaver grand slam steel rings and you'll be all set to go.

I will point out that this was in response to something someone else had posted. You never even had the basic courtesy to actually introduce yourself! That is considered very bad form when joining a forum and yet you're going to try and criticize me for actually doing one? You must not be very proud of what you do for a living or what you bring to the forum because you never said a word about it. YOU REALLY ARE A PATHETIC FOOL.

By the way, didn't you later post saying Nikon was junk? Why would you recommend something and then say it is junk? Oh, that's right, I read that thread and it sure seemed like you don't really know a thing about scopes and rings do you? How much actual hunting experience have you got? I've killed more than 150 deer of 3 different species in 13 states. Have you even got 10% of that total? I seriously doubt you do.

One thing you were right on in your first post was:probably not much respect . You're a joke!
Old 12-04-2013, 06:23 PM
Super Moderator

Threads closed.