Community
Whitetail Deer Hunting Gain a better understanding of the World's most popular big game animal and the techniques that will help you become a better deer hunter.

Help with Neighbor Problems

Old 12-03-2013, 10:20 AM
Nontypical Buck

It is not worth getting yourself all worked up and angry over some inconsiderate jackazz who is violating your property boundaries. Unless that person is actively causing damage or creating a dangerous situation, they should be dealt with as you would any other minor offensive behavior.
Furthermore, if you lay a booby trap and it injures someone, you could potentially lose those boundaries you are so fond of.
Its just not worth it.
Taking this a step further, it's one thing to take that action,(Board with nails) and accept the liability yourself... IMO advising someone else to do so is just a bad idea.
Old 12-03-2013, 10:24 AM
Super Moderator

Agree to disagree and lets move on.
Old 12-03-2013, 11:01 AM
Giant Nontypical

Originally Posted by Arrowmaster
Agree to disagree and lets move on.
***There ya go and the thread DID make 12 pages thanks to one unnamed member!!!

Hey FLAGS---Please splain your joke on the butt tattoo to Murby in a PM!

Last edited by Topgun 3006; 12-03-2013 at 11:03 AM.
Old 12-03-2013, 12:44 PM
Spike

Yeah, I wasn't expecting 12 pages on my 1st thread...
Old 12-03-2013, 12:48 PM
Fork Horn

Originally Posted by TheDudeAbides
Yeah, I wasn't expecting 12 pages on my 1st thread...
It will go 13 once all the little follow up comments are over...

You could have said "God is Amazing", or "Bless the Republicans" or "Abortion is murder", or any one of a number of hot button topics and got the same response.

Well done!
Old 12-03-2013, 03:03 PM
Fork Horn

FETCH MURBY, FETCH.

Lol!

...have I mentioned how fond I am of this website?!
Old 12-03-2013, 04:12 PM
Nontypical Buck

Careful on your final replies folks... I'd hate to see Arrowmaster have to impose a time out.
Old 12-03-2013, 05:43 PM
Typical Buck

Originally Posted by Murby
That's a darn fine idea.. Its such a good idea, and such a simple idea, it makes me wonder why others don't do the same..

Afraid of nuisance calls maybe? Ever get one?

In fact, after thinking about it.. the idea is so perfect that it should be legislated into the law about posting trespassing signs.

Unless of course there's some potentially negative effect I'm not considering..
Actually I've never gotten a crank call. I've even gotten a few humorous calls.
One guy apparently looked at a map and saw a creek running through the BLM land behind my place so he called and asked if he could go across my land to take his kid trout fishing. I said sure, just let me know what vehicle he would be parking by my gate.
That little creek is dry except for spring snow melt and sure doesn't have trout in it. Some things are better learned the hard way.
Old 12-03-2013, 09:51 PM
Giant Nontypical

Originally Posted by Topgun 3006
Hey FLAGS---Please splain your joke on the butt tattoo to Murby in a PM!
It would be a waste of time if he can't get it on his own. Maybe if he spends a few minutes thinking about it instead of grabbing at straws to try and support his unfavorable position, he'll figure it out. But I'll give him some tip: Hey Murby consider the following:

Your Mom's Butt/ Tattooed in 6 inch letters/ Free Shot/ 5000 have already been served

Get it? I'm not holding out much hope. He seems a little "dense".

I'm done with this thread.
Old 12-04-2013, 05:15 AM
Fork Horn

Originally Posted by flags
It would be a waste of time if he can't get it on his own. Maybe if he spends a few minutes thinking about it instead of grabbing at straws to try and support his unfavorable position, he'll figure it out. But I'll give him some tip: Hey Murby consider the following:

Your Mom's Butt/ Tattooed in 6 inch letters/ Free Shot/ 5000 have already been served

Get it? I'm not holding out much hope. He seems a little "dense".

I'm done with this thread.
I find it comical that you come to this forum, and the first thing you do, in your third sentence ever, is brag about your military service..
What is hilarious, is that some people in this forum suck it up as truth.

Is this what the military is producing these days after a 25 year career? What a thorough embarrassment for them. Certainly not a shining example anyone would want to aspire to.

I believe there's a law against masquerading as a service member.. Not sure if it covers just fake medals or faking the entire service but its a federal offense.

Here's what I know for a fact folks... People who have spent even ten years in service don't behave the way this clown does. The military has a way of breeding it out of you and hammering in a professionalism that sticks with you for the rest of your life. I can't call it an indoctrination, but its the next closest thing.. The results are powerful and reliable, and in the case of military service, in a positive way.
I know this because I was in the service.. although not nearly that long.

If you really did spend 25 years in the service, than your behavior is appalling and you would do the military a favor by being quiet about your time.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.