Whitetail Deer Hunting Gain a better understanding of the World's most popular big game animal and the techniques that will help you become a better deer hunter.

how to submit photos

Old 09-24-2003, 05:16 AM

Default how to submit photos

hi all, new to the boards .was wondering how to put photos on so others can enjoy
i got a few i think you might enjoy.my next door neighbor built some sensor cams and the pics come out really good .thanks in advance .hope to share some good stories and advice in the future.. speigel
Old 09-24-2003, 02:05 PM
Matriarch Doe!

Default RE: how to submit photos

Hello and welcome!
There are a couple ways to post pictures. If you have the picture posted on a picture hosting site, like imagestation, photoisland, etc, you can type the picture' s address in between and check on " click to upload" (down at the bottom of this window).
Or, if you have the picture saved on a disc, check " imbed picture in post" , and click on " click to upload" . A box will pop up. Click " browse" , select the picture you want from your disc, and hopefully it will be accepted. It will need to be 30kb or less to load from the disc.