Whitetail Deer Hunting Gain a better understanding of the World's most popular big game animal and the techniques that will help you become a better deer hunter.

Finally got one.

Old 10-23-2012, 11:35 AM
Fork Horn

I have seen a guy kill a doe with a .17.... illeagal as it is he hit her directly in the nose and she didn't flinch.... the caliber of the gun means little if you know how to use it. However move farther north where the fawns are the same size as the bucks down south in the body and theres a little more room to argue. I can't imagine shooting one of those Canada bruisers with a .243 at 150 yards but I'm sure it can be done.
Old 05-22-2013, 10:59 AM
Spike

I have only shot a .243 for deer and it is just fine for me as well. I live in Nebraska and they deer are not small bodies like some may think a .243 is only good for. Even dropped a doe at 250 yards with the sucker. Nice deer and congrats
Old 05-22-2013, 11:28 AM
Giant Nontypical

Originally Posted by Buckyou
Mr. T.

T-Bone is more like it.

Nice deer.

Sell that damn plated necklace and buys some cloths would ya !

LMAO

Where is the tag by the way ?

Ain't used one in a while I bet.

Anyway T-Bone...nice poach !
If you're thinking about possibly going on the road with a comedy act, you fail big time! By the way, SC doesn't require bucks to be tagged and most areas of the state don't have any bag limits either, oh wise one!!!