Community
Whitetail Deer Hunting Gain a better understanding of the World's most popular big game animal and the techniques that will help you become a better deer hunter.

someone hunting over my land

Old 11-28-2010, 08:45 AM
Spike

I hear you man. I've got a guy who does the same thing. This year he posted a whole buch of no trespasing signs around a tree I hunt and 100 yards down hs got a ladder stand with shooting lane cut towards m property! also I get to gun hunt with 3 box blinds with people stareing at me th whle time talking over the walkie talke saying "There's that guy in that f@#king tree again!" They've got 40 acres and they're all looking at the 12 i've go to hunt!! I don't know what to do!!
Old 11-28-2010, 12:33 PM
Typical Buck

Keep doing what your doing and let them worry about it. They are on their property you are on yours. No one is trespassing on the other persons property. Into each life a little rain must fall.
Old 11-28-2010, 08:41 PM
Spike

as soon as the season ends i am going to set this tower blind right on the fence line from where it is right now. not only will i see anything crossing the fence for a hundred or so yards either direction but i am higher on the hill and can see the draws and clearings down below me along with the feeder. nothing illegal about it, just a better view