HuntingNet.com Forums

HuntingNet.com Forums (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/)
-   Whitetail Deer Hunting (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/whitetail-deer-hunting-4/)
-   -   someone hunting over my land (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/whitetail-deer-hunting/335068-someone-hunting-over-my-land.html)

stcspiderman 11-26-2010 04:56 PM

someone hunting over my land

I have 3 guys who went up to my hunting land who are going to muzzeloading it.

They went out in the woods to look around seen corn in little piles all the way down the fence line. so they flowed it right to someone who has a little hunting box or blind up right on the corner of or land which is on person next door land but over looking or land has one widow in it.

Also cut brush and little trees down.

Dam what the hell. Who does this kind of stuff?

I called dnr waiting for him to call back. See what he can do

about it.

sconnyhunter 11-26-2010 05:17 PM

The baiting alone will get the DNR's attention. Being that its illegal, in Minnesota. Then the trespassing, will be another fine. This person will not like the results of the tip from your observations.

stcspiderman 11-26-2010 05:41 PM

sorry about bad grammer, I did not think it was that bad..........................

MizzouMonster 11-26-2010 05:50 PM

Yeah, it's not cool having someone do you that way. Check this guy out, guess which way his chair is pointing. I'll drop one hint, it's not toward his property.

Beezer 11-26-2010 06:14 PM

Originally Posted by shooter1966 (Post 3729387)
And for the record I dun spelt tHiEr Keractllee....Its I before E except after C sorry bout your luck.

Except in certain words like THEIR. E before I is the correct spelling of the word.

Their

   /đɛər; unstressed đər/ Show Spelled[thair; unstressed ther] Show IPA
–pronoun 1. a form of the possessive case of they used as an attributive adjective, before a noun: their home; their rights as citizens; their departure for Rome.

2. (used after an indefinite singular antecedent in place of the definite masculine form his or the definite feminine form her ): Someone left their book on the table. Did everyone bring their lunch?

Not trying to be an ass or anything, but you're wrong.

Invented 11-26-2010 06:29 PM

I'd take a giant dump right in that chair, see if he sits in it the next time he climbs up there.

Originally Posted by MizzouMonster (Post 3729398)
Yeah, it's not cool having someone do you that way. Check this guy out, guess which way his chair is pointing. I'll drop one hint, it's not toward his property.

pearsontx4 11-26-2010 06:47 PM

Originally Posted by Beezer (Post 3729414)
Except in certain words like THEIR. E before I is the correct spelling of the word.

Their

   /đɛər; unstressed đər/ Show Spelled[thair; unstressed ther] Show IPA
–pronoun 1. a form of the possessive case of they used as an attributive adjective, before a noun: their home; their rights as citizens; their departure for Rome.

2. (used after an indefinite singular antecedent in place of the definite masculine form his or the definite feminine form her ): Someone left their book on the table. Did everyone bring their lunch?

Not trying to be an ass or anything, but you're wrong.

you beat me to it haha

country1 11-26-2010 09:18 PM

If he shoots right handed, the chair may be set up for a shooting lane on his side of the fence.

country1 11-26-2010 09:26 PM

Originally Posted by stcspiderman (Post 3729354)
a little hunting box or blind up right on the corner of or land which is on person next door land but over looking or land has one widow in it.

The baiting is totally wrong. Having a window to see your property is not. This hunter has every right to see what is in the area - deer and persons. If a deer is on your property, it is not illegal for him to use a call to get the deer to cross the property line. By setting up close to your property, he has the opportunity to shoot away from your property and not towards you and your friends.

johnnyd 11-27-2010 05:57 AM

From the looks of this setup, Darwin's law may take care of the situation in time.