Community
Whitetail Deer Hunting Gain a better understanding of the World's most popular big game animal and the techniques that will help you become a better deer hunter.

Ted Nugent Busted

Old 08-21-2010, 12:57 PM
Fork Horn

oh yea ps just like the coment he made about takeing 100 yard head shots with a bow once,,,yea a real sportsman...what a joke
Old 08-21-2010, 01:43 PM
Typical Buck

I have to say, I like the guy. Should he have known what he was doing? yes. But You can't tell me that a guy like that would ever knowingly risk his reputation. He owned up to it, and I would like to know more about this whole shooting of to young of a deer. I can't find a pick of it at all so it's tough to tell. And further more, he has gone on record a ton of times claiming "no drugs".....yada yada.. I for one think if he has done them some where along the lines someone would blow him in and call him out.
Old 08-21-2010, 07:17 PM
Typical Buck

Talking I guess ya got me there....

Originally Posted by kswild
Just Wondering-- are you going to go hunting somewhere, say with a hunting buddy who happen to set the whole thing up and not inform yourself of the game laws where your hunt is taking place? So you just might be guilty of having a complete idiot for a hunting buddy. See what utter nonsense your comment was. No anger at all just wondering where the common sense is in your statement. You trying to say he didn't know he was in California because he had "complete idiots for employees"? Your words not mine. Him and the guide were both fined. Thanks for the comment! You might be well on your way to getting a clue.
Live it up! Doug
When I looked at my day planner, and then looked at his posted schedule, well, started thinking I might need a PR person to handle all my arrangements, let alone staff to run all my other ventures and engagements. Excellent comparison, that me and my buddy hunting trip thingy. Is it his fault at the end of the day, of course, he's the one shooting. They even listed they used Cmer Deer in the credits. I mentioned travel itinerary for a reason earlier, I happen to know a individual that used to handle that for him back in the day. Well gotta go, chopper on the pad, got a radio gig in Cleveland, then off to another in Nashville before I get on my jet to Montana, ETA 5AM, in the stand by 630, what a grind. Take care KS
Old 08-21-2010, 08:58 PM
Typical Buck

Originally Posted by tight360
When I looked at my day planner, and then looked at his posted schedule, well, started thinking I might need a PR person to handle all my arrangements, let alone staff to run all my other ventures and engagements. Excellent comparison, that me and my buddy hunting trip thingy. Is it his fault at the end of the day, of course, he's the one shooting. They even listed they used Cmer Deer in the credits. I mentioned travel itinerary for a reason earlier, I happen to know a individual that used to handle that for him back in the day. Well gotta go, chopper on the pad, got a radio gig in Cleveland, then off to another in Nashville before I get on my jet to Montana, ETA 5AM, in the stand by 630, what a grind. Take care KS
LOL tight, you really gave me a good laugh. I'm not saying the guy isn't busy, maybe he needs to slow down enough to know what is going on, and yea he lives a different life than most. Still if you are going to be the poster boy for the hunting community you MUST, at all costs and at all times, keep your stuff wired tight, if you know what I mean. Bad example for the young folk. Oh well this is just an online forum we are not going to solve the worlds problems here. Don't let the grind get to ya!
Live it up! Doug
Old 08-22-2010, 04:15 AM
Spike

Originally Posted by richwrench
The Motor City Madman just got fined $1750 for shooting a deer that he baited with C'mereDeer. Opinions ???
Send me a bag or two blood brother.
Old 08-22-2010, 04:41 AM
Typical Buck

O Ted what a guy sometimes I think he hurts our cause and sometimes he helps it. I'm still confused on that one. But he's only human so it happens.
Old 08-22-2010, 07:30 AM
Typical Buck

The Guy is so radical that people think he's high on something. I don't care for his insanity! But this is America.
Old 08-22-2010, 09:36 AM
Fork Horn

I guess he is too over the top for me .... thought his shows were a little nutty most of the time . He doesn't speak for all sportsman that's evident . I am not familiar with California laws nor Texas or his home state but the guy always seems to have a quiver full of arrows and not afraid to use all of them . Now no matter how we try to dress up his actions they will never forget or forgive this one discretion.Truthfully its time to head back to the ranch spend time with his wife and dogs ... let somebody else pick up the torch .Years back i remember another up and comer to the outdoors show host that got burned..... He is back on many shows and endorses products for nationally renowned catalogs. Maybe in a few years Ted can get it back together but for now he is a liability to the NRA and sportsman as a whole.
Old 08-22-2010, 11:37 AM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by kswild
Surely he fought an won that ticket. He wasn't hunting OVER anything. Makes you wonder where the game warden was!!! Unbelievable.
Live it up! Doug

Actually, he WAS hunting over bait; the FOOD PLOT. In alot of places, " Baiting" is considered: any food source etc., placed in an area for the sole purpose of attracting game animals.
Old 08-22-2010, 11:56 AM
Nontypical Buck

Anyone that talks that much makes me nervous.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.