Community
Whitetail Deer Hunting Gain a better understanding of the World's most popular big game animal and the techniques that will help you become a better deer hunter.

Idiots ruin hunting trip.

Old 11-24-2009, 08:25 PM
Fork Horn

Angry Idiots ruin hunting trip.

Hey guys. just need to vent a little. I went to hunting camp with 12 others, NY opening week. 200 acres to hunt. first morning I had great success. My fellow friends on the other hand did not. a neighbor down the road, which happens to be a famous "hunter" and has all these TV shows which im sure ALL of you know who he is, i dont want to mention his name, but he's famous for his "calls". anyway he bought this property about 5 years ago, and he's trying to open a preserve. to do this he needs like 500 acres, and he has 400+. the other nieghborings properties wont sell to him, so what does he do? he goes around on a quad, honks the horn, and has a boom box BLASTING music up and down, in and out of the woods all day long. does it for days. to **** everyone off to say fine, just buy us out. terrible? and to think this guy is famous and people think he's the nicest guy. unbelievable. he's got an italian sounding last name. i hope you guys dont support him.
sorry. just really sad. makes me not want to go there next year, i gotta deal with this all the time.
Old 11-24-2009, 08:32 PM
Nontypical Buck

Next time he does that call the DNR and file harrasment charges.
Old 11-25-2009, 12:56 AM
Spike

That is just wierd. You should post a little more info about this person; I would like to figure out who it is for future information. Definitely report the incident.
Old 11-25-2009, 01:08 AM
Nontypical Buck

I hate posts like this.

First, if you go through the trouble of posting, identify who you are talking about.

2nd, if it's serious, you should notify the alleged offender of your post so can speak up for himself.

3rd, identify yourself if you're going to be complaining about issues like this.

iSnipe

====================
This part here and below is an EDIT

RuLzU,

I don't mean to be harsh. Reading what I typed before, I should have explained a little more. You see, I see complaints like this all across cyber-space at various forums in many different arenas of varying topics. When someone like you posts a grievance, I believe you should try to work out your problems first with the person, then when you've exhausted everything at your disposal, by all means, post the problem. However, in all fairness, when you do, the person you are talking about should have an opportunity to explain their side, so they should be informed of the link where said grievance is posted. I feel if what you say is true, then you wouldn't have a problem with this.

I believe what you say. This isn't about whether I believe you or not, but there should be some sort of standard when one goes out in public and makes statements that can possibly lead to the offender's reputation.

The other side of that same coin is an ugly face to consider. I have also witnessed people make false allegations about a person on forums that are viewable to the public. This could hurt an honest person's reputation as well.

To me it seems like a proper way to handle things if it comes down to having to make a post such as yours.

iSnipe

Last edited by iSnipe; 11-25-2009 at 02:31 PM.
Old 11-25-2009, 03:38 AM
Nontypical Buck

Why not come out and say who they guy is? If you are telling us what really happens, maybe folks that read about it will not buy his products.

The deer will not leave the county. Adjust your tactics and stand locations to take advantage of the deer drive he puts on for you. Then stop by his place with your deer and thank him personally.
Old 11-25-2009, 04:04 AM
Fork Horn

Yeah, C'mon. This aint a guesing game ! If someone pissed me off. I would have no problem saying who it is. besides, No one will ever know your Identity here unless your user name is your first and last.

That would'nt happen in Florida, That would be a Dangerous game to be playing.
Old 11-25-2009, 05:26 AM
Fork Horn

I agree with Dale in tampa. Them southern bas@#R%s aint no joke cuz!!
Old 11-25-2009, 05:31 AM
Fork Horn

Ok, I'll play..... Does his last name start with a "P"? The name I'm thinking of isn't really "italian sounding" but then again, you're horrible at this game.

Would you be this reticent if you were happy with his product? Or if you thought he was a nice guy?

I just don't get the motivation for your post. If this is how you "vent", you should do it somewhere else.

If what you say is true, I'd be happy to stop buying their products. But I also need to know who they are.

Last edited by StraightArrowNY; 11-25-2009 at 05:35 AM.
Old 11-25-2009, 05:45 AM
Nontypical Buck

Well who is it, stop playing games.
Old 11-25-2009, 06:01 AM
Typical Buck

oh my goodness, let's get more posts like this!

let me try...this guy i know, that most of you probably know, well his friend, who is famous for BLAH BLAH BLAH...he did this, and you know what it is...man, it irritates me...what do you guys think of the guy i know, that you might know and others should know????

CONFUSED??? I am!!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.