Community
Whitetail Deer Hunting Gain a better understanding of the World's most popular big game animal and the techniques that will help you become a better deer hunter.

Idiots ruin hunting trip.

Old 11-25-2009, 08:11 AM
Nontypical Buck

I think this guy might be full of sh#@ to some extent, even if a guy did that, on 200 acres it would only bother a few deer most might run around giving you more oppertunity, plus who uses the term boom box anymore?
Old 11-25-2009, 08:18 AM
Ava
Fork Horn

If it's as bad as you say it is, google your DNR for the number, pick up the phone and turn him in! It's that simple. You obviously know who he is and know where he lives, it shouldn't be that hard for the DNR to locate him and file harrassment charges on him. Other than that, there is nothing that will be done about it and you'll just have to like it or lump it!

If someone would be that rude and ignorant to me, I'd turn them in faster than they could gut a deer!
Old 11-25-2009, 08:18 AM
Spike

Default Here he is

http://www.tidecoys.com/index.php/peterfiduccia
Old 11-25-2009, 08:40 AM
Spike

haha the first line on Peter Fiduccia's website on whitetail strategies:

"As a hunter who regularly hunts by breaking the traditional ways of hunting deer"

untraditional ways indeed

and

"I have quietly used various hunting decoys for thirty years"

QUIETLY haha

apparently hes teaching the harrass your neighbors and be a complete POS strategy of whitetail hunting!

disclaimer:
if this is whom he is talking about, and if any of this is true.
Old 11-25-2009, 09:00 AM
Typical Buck

First thing I would do or someone in my crew would have done is quietly sneak up behind him while he was riding his ATV around blasting music and whacked him in the back of the head with a 2x4. I see his videos from time to time and to be honest my first impression is he is a putz. Even without seeing this post so thanks for the conformation! Ahhh I am just kidding about the 2x4 thing a wrist rocket works better!
Old 11-25-2009, 11:20 AM
Giant Nontypical

ya that might be a noise violation...sure there's some fine/law being broke.
Old 11-25-2009, 01:44 PM
Spike

we had someone do this to us aswell last year. he'd even get a set of radios and scan channels to find which one we are on and would call us names. My dad said on the radio " if you see a wop out on our property, SHOOT HIM" that stopped that. But he would still drive down his side of the property and yell and bark like a dog. my dad took a shot at a doe running but never connected. One guy that hunts with us shot a big 11 pointer later that day so we took it to the guys place and thanked him for scaring the buck out to us (but he didnt really). You could see the steam coming from his ears, it was pretty funny,

no problems since.

I agree, tell us who this famous hunter is so we can not buy his products., why not mention names if he's messing with your hunt? I'd broadcast his name on every public forum on the internet.
Old 11-25-2009, 03:24 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default Maybe the problem happened

when twelve urban hunters showed up to hunt 200 little acres. They probably provided enough of their own noise.

If it wasn't you causing the problem, where were the cell phones?
Old 11-25-2009, 03:49 PM
Nontypical Buck

Ive met peter fiducia, and his wife,they live nearby me in florida NY they are outstanding people IMO. if thats who youre talking about, I have a hard time believing this story. why would they sabotage someone elses hunt just out of spite, cause they cant get enough land to make a preserve ?doesnt make sense.
Old 11-25-2009, 04:10 PM
Fork Horn

I have learned over the years that the worst enemy to a deer hunter is another deer hunter. Good people do stupid things when deer are involved.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.