HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Idiots ruin hunting trip.
View Single Post
Old 11-25-2009, 01:08 AM
iSnipe
Nontypical Buck

I hate posts like this.

First, if you go through the trouble of posting, identify who you are talking about.

2nd, if it's serious, you should notify the alleged offender of your post so can speak up for himself.

3rd, identify yourself if you're going to be complaining about issues like this.

iSnipe

====================
This part here and below is an EDIT

RuLzU,

I don't mean to be harsh. Reading what I typed before, I should have explained a little more. You see, I see complaints like this all across cyber-space at various forums in many different arenas of varying topics. When someone like you posts a grievance, I believe you should try to work out your problems first with the person, then when you've exhausted everything at your disposal, by all means, post the problem. However, in all fairness, when you do, the person you are talking about should have an opportunity to explain their side, so they should be informed of the link where said grievance is posted. I feel if what you say is true, then you wouldn't have a problem with this.

I believe what you say. This isn't about whether I believe you or not, but there should be some sort of standard when one goes out in public and makes statements that can possibly lead to the offender's reputation.

The other side of that same coin is an ugly face to consider. I have also witnessed people make false allegations about a person on forums that are viewable to the public. This could hurt an honest person's reputation as well.

To me it seems like a proper way to handle things if it comes down to having to make a post such as yours.

iSnipe

Last edited by iSnipe; 11-25-2009 at 02:31 PM.