Community
Whitetail Deer Hunting Gain a better understanding of the World's most popular big game animal and the techniques that will help you become a better deer hunter.

who likes T.R

Old 03-28-2009, 05:13 AM

Default RE: who likes T.R

ORIGINAL: WildlifePhoto

Nathan Yuck,

Whatwould you know about being aChristian? You don't act like one. A Christian would not bad-mouth any person.
they also dont keep tryinh to get under people skin like hint hint YOU

what do you know your not a christian
Old 03-28-2009, 05:16 AM

WP YOU ARE FAR AWAY FROM KNOWING ABOUT CHRISTIANS,

you do good at bad mouthing your self WP
Old 03-28-2009, 05:19 AM

ORIGINAL: nathanyeck

T.R. was banned from here ONLY once, becauseof hisbeliefs as a Christian - not because of anything related to his hunting forums.

I know how many reads hea had - because he told me so, and anyone who was here then, knows it too.
you still have not answer my ????? why did you bring this up again

if he was a christian he should be stoping what has been going on not trying to make people get upset or does he even know that you are posting his stuff still?

really what it is a spaming we can go and read tips on NAHC here is posting what you have been doing in the field and sharing memorys
asking like minded hunters about there thoughts
i still have not seen some one ask for a T.R thing!!
now what you did in the sent lock thing they were asking and you told them what T.R said about itnothing wrong with that

but when we dont ask for it dont post it at least not all the time. understand what im saying?

funny how you still have not answer my ?? i ask you WP
Old 03-28-2009, 05:42 AM

WILDLIFEPEE
my name is not nathan yuck I THOUGHT I TOLD YOU THAT BEFORE

Old 03-28-2009, 09:05 AM

I guess 570+ reads on my other postings, where I quote T.R., don't say anythingabout people wanting to read what he writes.

Seems a few people take time to actually read it, rather than just post something deragotory - which is real grown up.
Old 03-28-2009, 10:28 AM

I guess 570+ reads on my other postings, where I quote T.R., don't say anythingabout people wanting to read what he writes.

Seems a few people take time to actually read it, rather than just post something deragotory - which is real grown up.
still no answer to my ?? to you wp
Old 03-28-2009, 01:32 PM

I'm ignoring you (and I will from now on) - there is no sense answering, and no need to. You're doing it all to yourself.

Old 03-28-2009, 03:03 PM
Nontypical Buck

WILDLIFEPHOTO: Big mistake equating hits on a post-555 +- to actually reading what you post regarding this TR dude. I have yet to read any of them, and in fact, due to your constant BS more than anything else, I just came across an article in a publication written by TR, and I passed over it, as I will do everytime I find one. Same as your posts. Ain't America great?!
Old 03-28-2009, 03:30 PM
Nontypical Buck

You are so completely clueless it's actually comical. You display the grammar skills of a 6 year old and never post anything of substance. All you do is cut and paste from another hunting site. What you are doing is spamming, plain and simple. And from now on I'm going to report anything you post to the moderators here as Spam. And yes, your thread will get a "read" hit from me.... because I'm reporting it, not reading the mindless crap you post.
Old 03-28-2009, 08:01 PM
Dominant Buck

I've spoken with Dr. Michels several times via his website and found him to be a very personable and agreeable person. He's also very black and white, and "calls 'em as he sees 'em", something that some of us on this board apparently can't handle when it conflicts with their own polarized views. At the end of the day the one thing that can inarguably be said about him is that he knows more about deer than most of us ever will, and I have profitted as a hunter from my association with him.

Quick Reply: who likes T.R

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.