Community
Whitetail Deer Hunting Gain a better understanding of the World's most popular big game animal and the techniques that will help you become a better deer hunter.

who likes T.R

Old 03-19-2009, 06:29 AM

Default who likes T.R

just kinda wandering who all likes this guy here
yes if you do no if you dont

Old 03-19-2009, 07:49 AM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: who likes T.R

Personally , I could care less. What I don't like is having a mouthpiece copying what the guy posts on other forums here like it's gospel. If he wanted to post his views here he should do it himself without a mouthpiece.
Old 03-19-2009, 07:52 AM
Nontypical Buck

I might also add that about 98% of the said mouthpiece's posts are what T.R. says very rarely does he have anything to say for himself.
Old 03-19-2009, 11:18 AM

ORIGINAL: thndrchiken

Personally , I could care less. What I don't like is having a mouthpiece copying what the guy posts on other forums here like it's gospel. If he wanted to post his views here he should do it himself without a mouthpiece.
yes and that is what i was talking about
Old 03-19-2009, 11:26 AM

80+ people have looked only 7votes come on now
Old 03-19-2009, 02:26 PM
Fork Horn

I dont care who he is so I don't bother reading any posts regarding him, but what I find to be very annoying is having to filter through posts about him and then worthless posts like this to get to what I want to read.
Old 03-19-2009, 06:02 PM
Boone & Crockett

Other than the links to selling merchandise it really doesn't matter to me. If I don't care to read it, I just don't click, just as I do with about 50% of the stuff on the forums.
Old 03-19-2009, 06:05 PM
Giant Nontypical

NO, I do not like T.R. or his alter-ego Wildlifephoto! For one thing, this is blatant abuse of this web site! It is pure spam and free advertising.
Second thing is that I am sure each of us have a favorite outdoor writer, but we don't cut and paste everything that they say! If Wildlifephoto and T.R. are not in fact one and the same person, then WP should wake up to the fact that he looks like a fool and is embarrassing himself with all the "T.R. says," crap!
Old 03-19-2009, 06:35 PM
Nontypical Buck

To tell you the truth, I wish they would ban WP. Like mentioned above, he is abusing this website. I suspect the T.R. and WPare the same person, but if not, WP has ruined T.R.'s image on this website.

If T.R. and WP are not the same person than this is the biggest man crush I've ever seen someone have on another man. It would be quite distrubing if indeed they are two different individuals.
Old 03-19-2009, 07:21 PM
Nontypical Buck

I'm guessing we're not talking about Tootsie Rolls[8D]

Quick Reply: who likes T.R

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.