Community
Whitetail Deer Hunting Gain a better understanding of the World's most popular big game animal and the techniques that will help you become a better deer hunter.

another retarted video

Old 04-04-2011, 07:37 AM
Nontypical Buck

I wonder how successful our Military forces would be if they had been forbidden to learn how to shoot at a young age? If our sons and daughters had been taught it is bad to hunt,learn woodsmanship and travel through heavy forest and have some survival skills. Learning concealment and stalking skills it seems has enabled many of our soldiers to keep their buddies alive through skills learned at an early age.
I would be willing to bet a large percentage of people have saved many lives being skilled shooters at an early age. Law enforcement personel and brave citizens who risk their lives to save others from those few who are the bad apples of our society.
Old 04-04-2011, 10:51 AM
Fork Horn

We would still be sending taxes to mother England if not for hunters with those kentucky long rifles(I mean assault rifles)
Old 04-05-2011, 03:50 AM
Spike

You can still hunt with a bow here in Maine, I know a guy who isn't allowed to buy guns but he is one hell of a bowhunter.
Old 04-05-2011, 05:16 PM
Spike

there is a quote under this video that hunting is a danger to humans, how bloody stupid are these people, hunting is a danger to the animals we hunt. i wonder if they ever heard the saying guns dont kill people, people kill people. if those school shooters were intent on killing their classmates they didnt need guns they could of used dynamite, knives, axes hell they could of drove their car through a classroom. should we just ban all of that stuff as well. I truly hate bloody morons.
Old 04-06-2011, 07:23 AM
Spike

Originally Posted by ndrhunt
there is a quote under this video that hunting is a danger to humans, how bloody stupid are these people, hunting is a danger to the animals we hunt. i wonder if they ever heard the saying guns dont kill people, people kill people. if those school shooters were intent on killing their classmates they didnt need guns they could of used dynamite, knives, axes hell they could of drove their car through a classroom. should we just ban all of that stuff as well. I truly hate bloody morons.
x2! .