Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowfishing
 ? anyone seen the aim low video >

? anyone seen the aim low video

Bowfishing Everything from carp to gator to gar, from the rivers to the oceans; this is the place to share information and stories about bowfishing.

? anyone seen the aim low video

Old 03-14-2006, 10:16 PM

Default ? anyone seen the aim low video

i'm just wondering before i decide to buy the aim low video which seen over on bowsite not goin to lie .lol. has anyone seen it ? if you have let me know if its good i will be buyin it when i get back home next week .so keith and robin let me know about it ok i know ya'll are around .lol
Old 03-14-2006, 10:19 PM
Super Moderator

Default RE: ? anyone seen the aim low video

We sell the videos here on HuntingNet. http://www.huntingnet.com/shoppingcart/Default.aspx?CategoryID=15

Keith and Robin both stop in here. (Robin is on Hurricane duty right now)

The video is top notch. I highly recommend it.
Old 03-14-2006, 10:26 PM

ok where u lurkin around at lol just kiddin !! cool i will have to get it when i get back from turkey huntin end of the week .i will take your word for it mam !!!
Old 03-15-2006, 11:19 AM
Nontypical Buck

LOTS of people saw the video at the IL Deer and Turkey Classic a few weeks back. Many were glued to it from what I heard.

From the preview clips I saw on the Aimlow site, they really got some great qualityfootage, and did a good job editing it and used cool tunes through the whole thing.

It's on my list.
Old 03-15-2006, 11:19 AM
Typical Buck

Probably one of the best bowfishing videos made to date in my opinion. I'm looking forward to the release of the second AimLow video. Supposed to be out soon, right Keith?
Old 03-15-2006, 02:56 PM

I spoke to Keith today, he said Robin would be back from duty on the 17th and then was gonna push hard to put the final touches on the video, so won't be long. We're one of the sponsors of the video,they will be availabe at their website and at www.backwaterbowfishing.com as soon as they hit the market!
Old 03-15-2006, 05:00 PM
Typical Buck

Darn, my pop-up ad blocker softwaremust be on the blink, just kidding Bryan, glad to see you're spending some time around here.
Old 03-15-2006, 08:57 PM
Fork Horn

I have about every bowfishing video made. the aim low video is deff the best. the new video should be as good or better than the first.
Old 03-20-2006, 05:00 AM

Aimlow is a good vedio,you will not get boared,thats for sure,Get it.
Old 03-20-2006, 08:17 PM

Sorry it took me so long to respond, it's been a busy week. I haven't been on the boards much lately.

Bryan is exactly right. Robin is working on the editting and going to hit it hard this week to finish up. Thanks to everyone for being so patient. We are anxious to get it in your hands.

Keith

Quick Reply: ? anyone seen the aim low video

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.