Community
Whitetail Deer Hunting Gain a better understanding of the World's most popular big game animal and the techniques that will help you become a better deer hunter.

Neighbor's dog shot

Old 12-17-2008, 02:32 PM
Banned

Default [Deleted]

[Deleted by Admins]
Old 12-17-2008, 02:36 PM
Boone & Crockett

Default RE: Neighbor's dog shot

True, but why risk it, unless the circumstancestruely call for it. A little common sense goes a long way.
That's not to say the time from your job or hunting or what ever as well as lawyers fees, court costs and all that goes with it.. Doesn't make much sence in trying to prove who's right or wrong when the bill adds up does it?

Does it matter whether or not the dog and his handlerhave accomplished anything other then building a healthy dogwner relationship
Not really a pet is a pet and to some it is more than that.. it doesn't take a real hunter to shoot some ones pet. It takes a thoughtless fool to do that..
Old 12-17-2008, 02:43 PM
Boone & Crockett

I would be more worried about a truely irate scruffy redneck showing up at my house. Not much really happens out in the country without someone seeing it or eventually hearing about it.
Old 12-17-2008, 02:45 PM
Boone & Crockett

This is true Lanse, I have to get ready for a long night at work so i will have to check this one out in the morning..
Old 12-17-2008, 02:47 PM
Boone & Crockett

I'm about to head off to Happy Hour. For some reason, i now have the theme song from the movie The Great Escape going thru my head and this image of several bird dogs plotting their escape from the escape proof doggie Stalag 19
Old 12-17-2008, 02:56 PM
Nontypical Buck

somebody could have got a pass through on a deer and it hit the dog?
Old 12-17-2008, 03:03 PM
Nontypical Buck

my grandpas beagle got shot last year rabbit hunting. he was trailing a rabbit and crossed one of the fences and there was a guy on the other side and the dog ran by him and he pulled up and shot it in the chest. i wanted to shoot him and see how it makes him feel. we called the local police and they said they couldnt do anything about it because it crossed the property line and he could do whatever he wanted because it was his land. who would shoot someones dog if the owner was on the other fence watching?? theres some messed up people out there
Old 12-17-2008, 03:07 PM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: wis_rifle_hunter

my grandpas beagle got shot last year rabbit hunting. he was trailing a rabbit and crossed one of the fences and there was a guy on the other side and the dog ran by him and he pulled up and shot it in the chest. i wanted to shoot him and see how it makes him feel. we called the local police and they said they couldnt do anything about it because it crossed the property line and he could do whatever he wanted because it was his land. who would shoot someones dog if the owner was on the other fence watching?? theres some messed up people out there
the only case i would shoot a dog would be if it was suffering or attacking me or someone else
Old 12-17-2008, 03:12 PM
Nontypical Buck

I like how all you sissies are all big and bad behind the computer saying you would kill someone over a dog. All I have to say is you would be someones sissy girl in prison. There is a leash law where I live and if something happens to a dog then its the owners fault.
Old 12-17-2008, 03:14 PM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: jim1966

I like how all you sissies are all big and bad behind the computer saying you would kill someone over a dog. All I have to say is you would be someones sissy girl in prison. There is a leash law where I live and if something happens to a dog then its the owners fault.
my dogs roam free they way it should be

Quick Reply: Neighbor's dog shot

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.