Community
Whitetail Deer Hunting Gain a better understanding of the World's most popular big game animal and the techniques that will help you become a better deer hunter.

ultimate game= burglars

Old 12-04-2008, 08:32 AM
Spike

Default ultimate game= burglars

hey guys. i've been having a problem with burglars recently. Well, i believe that its the same burglar coming over at night. He's been seen like 3 times within the past 3 months with one successful hit on my house; however, he's never been caught and last time i saw him, i let my dog chase him away; however, i believe he will be back ( my dog is small. he might come back with meat) . On that note, do you guys know if im allowed to shoot him? I've never hunted before and he would be a good trophy to add to my starting collection. I live in the city where this stuff happens alot. So, can someone fill me in on how i can hunt him? I have 2 tents set up in the back yard for the dogs and my woodland camo ready for a good burglar hunt in my bushy backyard. I think it would be fun, but i wouldnt want to be charged with anything for shooting him. And, if i do shoot him, does that prevent me from ever owning a gun ?
Old 12-04-2008, 08:40 AM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: ultimate game= burglars

Umm, umm...
Old 12-04-2008, 08:43 AM
Nontypical Buck

it would be fun?.....[&:]
Old 12-04-2008, 08:43 AM
Nontypical Buck

Dude Dude Dude.... I would suggest you shoot him with a camera. Unless you live in Texas then you can fire away..
Old 12-04-2008, 08:45 AM
Boone & Crockett

I would suggest burying a bunch of claymore mines all around your house to deal with the thief. But keep your dog in the house because sometimes even a small dog will set off a landmine. If you can't find claymores then dig a bunch of 5 foot deep pits and line them with fire-sharpened sticks that are coated with AIDS-infected blood, then cover the holes with branches and dirt. If youuse enough branches and dirt, the dog should still be able to roam about the yard without falling in the pits. Happy hunting.
Old 12-04-2008, 08:47 AM
Typical Buck

ORIGINAL: Lanse couche couche

I would suggest burying a bunch of claymore mines all around your house to deal with the thief. But keep your dog in the house because sometimes even a small dog will set off a landmine. If you can't find claymores then dig a bunch of 5 foot deep pits and line them with fire-sharpened sticks that are coated with AIDS-infected blood, then cover the holes with branches and dirt. If youuse enough branches and dirt, the dog should still be able to roam about the yard without falling in the pits. Happy hunting.
Thats funny right there
Old 12-04-2008, 08:48 AM
Nontypical Buck

lite em up with a paintball gun
Old 12-04-2008, 08:49 AM
Boone & Crockett

You mean funny like a clown?
Old 12-04-2008, 09:12 AM

if it was me i would mount a 6 cal up on my roof and just wait
Old 12-04-2008, 09:16 AM
Nontypical Buck

If you shoot him outside, carry him inside and call it self defense. Are you for real?

Quick Reply: ultimate game= burglars

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.