Community
Whitetail Deer Hunting Gain a better understanding of the World's most popular big game animal and the techniques that will help you become a better deer hunter.

Buck Shot Illegally In Wi

Old 11-20-2008, 03:58 PM

Default RE: Buck Shot Illegally In Wi

dang
Old 11-20-2008, 03:59 PM

Poachers really do ruin hunting for everybody. My friend had been going after a big 11 pointer on his land for the last year. He has trail pics of him the last couple of years and has been scouting him, he put in a lot of time into pursuing this buck and that was the only buck he was going shoot this season. Unfortunately he found out a poacher had shot the buck right next to his land the week before opener not to mention another 9 pointer with it. Bummer, he was pissed and I was too. Poachers should be punished hard because they take away from the fair chase of everybody else.
Old 11-20-2008, 03:59 PM
Nontypical Buck

Come on over to my part of NY. Scumbags start jacking around August and don't stop till January. they DO NOTHING with the deer. Just stack em up and brag like it's cool. Same group of losers, and we have 2 ENCON officers for hundreds of square miles. I've called the hotline NUMEROUS times. all i hear is " we have to catch them in the act, and we're understaffed.

I'm not kidding, they have DESTROYED the deer population in the albany/greene county areas. Absolutely DESTROYED it.

It aint going to be pretty when I catch em.
Old 11-21-2008, 08:05 AM
Fork Horn

I know both of these guys I cant believe it they diserve to get punished worse than that. Poachers just plain piss me off whether they are my friends or not its just plain stupid to do that.
Old 11-21-2008, 09:18 AM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: moose1915

Come on over to my part of NY. Scumbags start jacking around August and don't stop till January. they DO NOTHING with the deer. Just stack em up and brag like it's cool. Same group of losers, and we have 2 ENCON officers for hundreds of square miles. I've called the hotline NUMEROUS times. all i hear is " we have to catch them in the act, and we're understaffed.

I'm not kidding, they have DESTROYED the deer population in the albany/greene county areas. Absolutely DESTROYED it.

It aint going to be pretty when I catch em.
Xs2!!! Here in my part of NY (hudson valley area) Theyre out there with the spotlights, and 22mags, as soon as the bucks come into hard antler. Other so called "hunters" around here ,openly brag about the 4 or 5 bucks they kill every year and dont tag or probably even eat,any of them. Damn shame, these people have no souls.

Dug this out of my bow buck last year, and it sure wasnt the 1st

Old 11-21-2008, 09:39 AM
Typical Buck

I knew an old man once who had an interesting theory for punishment of a poacher. (excuse the language please)
According to him, we oughta find a tall tree, string em up by the balls and fill up their @ss with lead until the rope breaks.if we listened to that old man I bet we'd have a lot less people poaching these days
Old 11-21-2008, 10:07 AM
Boone & Crockett

Ohio now has laws where you get stiff fines and suspension of hunting license for poaching a deer, but youalso have to compensate the state for the lost value of the animal. A couple of guys just got busted for poaching a big buck. Think that they each had to come up with about $2500 in total fines and compensation. A couple of well-publicized instances of that in a given area should slow folks down.
Old 11-21-2008, 10:22 AM
Giant Nontypical

ORIGINAL: wibucks

These guys (poachers) should loose their hunting license for longer than three years. This is just the one he got caught poaching, I wonder how many he has poached in his lifetime.

i had friend at work who got caught poaching.

he said,SPROUL, I SHOT OVER 100 DEER AND MY FINE IS 100 DOLLARS, SO WHAT.

fines need raised to 5,000 dollars.

guns will be taken and you can never hunt again.

pictures need to be put in paper.
on bullletin boards too.
on here, yes picture on here to see.

how about a jail sentence too.

we have a very bad disease here in pa.

its called THE HEADLESS DEER DISEASE.

we found over 5 bucks without heads here a few years ago.

2 that we did catch were from virgina,they had camp here and the son told the PGC that his dad has been doing this for 30 yrs here in pa.

son said,I ALWAYS DID IT AND NEVER THOUGHT IT WAS WRONG.

they only took the heads.
Old 11-21-2008, 10:24 AM
Giant Nontypical

In WI they usually do too thats what is suprising in this mess.

ORIGINAL: early in

He's getting off light. In Pa he would have lost that fricken truck too!!
Old 11-21-2008, 01:04 PM
Fork Horn

I heard one of the suspects is the son of a police officer. He should know better!!!!!!

Quick Reply: Buck Shot Illegally In Wi

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.