Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > General Hunting Forums > Whitetail Deer Hunting
 OBAMA'S ANTI GUN AGENDA URGENT NOTICE >

OBAMA'S ANTI GUN AGENDA URGENT NOTICE

Community
Whitetail Deer Hunting Gain a better understanding of the World's most popular big game animal and the techniques that will help you become a better deer hunter.

OBAMA'S ANTI GUN AGENDA URGENT NOTICE

Old 11-10-2008, 08:37 PM
Fork Horn

Default RE: OBAMA'S ANTI GUN AGENDA URGENT NOTICE

I tell you guys Obama is good for business. For the economy being so slow gun sales have been through the roof lately. I work part time at a large sporting goods store that will remain nameless, and guns have been selling like hotcakes. This sure is one way to stimulate the economy. I am not sure this is the desired effect but business has been brisk. I am not so sure Obama is going to be all that effective of a president, but time will tell.
Old 11-10-2008, 08:39 PM
Spike

I completely agree, they start small, with little changes to already existing laws and then 4 years later everyone will wonder what happened. It is my right as an american to own any firearm I wish to own!!!
Old 11-10-2008, 09:17 PM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: Centauri

I'm with Mtmountainman. Obama is our new president, and we can't do anything about it. We can complain and cry and whine, but he will still be our leader on January 20th.
Of course we can! We can kill the mothe.......... nevermind. [8D]
Old 11-11-2008, 03:35 PM

They come to take my guns, they better send 7cuz the first 6 are goin down.......well maybe more depending on how fast I can reload
Old 11-14-2008, 06:29 PM

An interesting take. One guy said it depends on if you own an Automatic Weapon.

What does that mean. This is my legitimate question. What is the need for an Automatic Weapon. I am not talking about someones modified semi automatic hunting rifle either. I am talking about machine guns, AK47 or equivialent type weapons. They are mostly inacurate & very dangerous, used for suppressive fire on the battle feild.

If these moron criminals would use a semi automatic weapons and pick there targets in a drive bye they would kill there rival gang & have less innocent people getting sprayed with bullets.

Obama would probably have enough problems enforcing the laws we have now let alone making new

And his administration of change would be a difinate change in this country if he tried to make some agressive new ban.

The term you can pry this gun out of my cold dead hands mean anything.
Old 11-14-2008, 06:46 PM
Fork Horn

read this
http://www.orlandosentinel.com/community/news/leesburg/orl-gunsales08nov14,0,7146122.story