Community
Whitetail Deer Hunting Gain a better understanding of the World's most popular big game animal and the techniques that will help you become a better deer hunter.

NRA - Obama Ad

Old 10-06-2008, 09:44 AM

Default RE: NRA - Obama Ad

I will keep My Money, My Freedom and My Guns You can keep the Change!!
Old 10-06-2008, 11:39 AM

"Do my research ?" Well you may have missed the whole Keating 5 incident but I didn't. Research has to do as much with where you look, and who you read, as it does it's intrinsic value. I may not agree with this(below -- and I may)as there are 2 sides to every argument and just because one or the other says it, "Don't make it so!" 78% of America is fed up and want change from this Bush presidency, and that means CHANGE not another 4 or 8 years ofthis"same old same old -different face-same boss"http://my.barackobama.com/keatingvideo
Old 10-06-2008, 12:00 PM
Spike

OMG. Are you all serious. They wont and CANT take your guns. This is the same thing the NRA pulled with bush in 01 and 04 and look where that got us. If you vote for MCCAIN then thats fine but please dont do it cause of this. This is ignorance. Its our civil right to bear arms. Sound familiar? Please dont tell me that your buying these 'home made' ads.
Old 10-06-2008, 12:30 PM

Joffutt1 wrote " Please dont tell me that your buying these 'home made' ads."

No more or less than I'm buying the other-sides "home made ads" -- The quality of thelives of my kids and their children are dependant on MANY factors-not just guns. Asmy guns aren't going anywhere,I am concerned withthe value of my house. With 2 families on this block being foreclosed on,I'm losing equity every day.
You canblame who you will, but this happened (is happening)after the 1st- 4 yearson a Bush watch, not 10 years ago. Wall Street was deregulated and allowed to run wild, so you saw themgo for the publics juggler vein.Now the greedis takingall but the crooks down. You would have thought we would have learned something from Enron. Quite frankly I don't want another Bushwith "Bimbo." I want to see things turn around as I'm sure you do. McCain talks change, but has never explained what that means.90+ % of the timeMcCain hasvoted with Bush, is what it has meant, historically.When do we start learning from history ?
[/align]
Old 10-06-2008, 12:41 PM
Fork Horn

ORIGINAL: joffutt1

OMG. Are you all serious. They wont and CANT take your guns. This is the same thing the NRA pulled with bush in 01 and 04 and look where that got us. If you vote for MCCAIN then thats fine but please dont do it cause of this. This is ignorance. Its our civil right to bear arms. Sound familiar? Please dont tell me that your buying these 'home made' ads.
1 post........

Supreme Court Justices are appointed by the POTUS......the decision on the DC gun ban speaks volumes........naive aren't you?
Old 10-06-2008, 12:49 PM
Spike

Half of these gun bans arnt even bans at all. Most of them are just suppressing assualt rifles and the others are just requirements to register (which are already there) and keep record of what guns we have. Tell me. How many of you are walking in the woods with 9 mm to deer hunt or even some assault rifles. Not many robberies are with ..270's or 30-30's so why would they be concerned with these. Yep its that simple. The democrats are all after the guns. Period. Obama hates guns. Yeah im sure he really cares about your deer hunting rifle when he needs to concentrate on the economy, gas prices, job employment, and oh howabout that war? But, you can bet your bottom dollar. The first day in office. Your 30-06. GONE. Give me a break.
Old 10-06-2008, 12:59 PM
Fork Horn

You use words like assault weapon, my .22 LR that holds 18 cartridges would be grouped in that class..............my squirrel rifle would be considered an assaultgun - WAKE UP

Criminals and felons like unarmed citizens.....ever been to Chicago? No handguns for self protection, no concealed carry permits for personal protection.....What does the 2nd amendment say and who is the Illinios Senator running for POTUS?
Old 10-06-2008, 01:01 PM
Spike

ORIGINAL: joffutt1

Half of these gun bans arnt even bans at all. Most of them are just suppressing assualt rifles and the others are just requirements to register (which are already there) and keep record of what guns we have. Tell me. How many of you are walking in the woods with 9 mm to deer hunt or even some assault rifles. Not many robberies are with ..270's or 30-30's so why would they be concerned with these. Yep its that simple. The democrats are all after the guns. Period. Obama hates guns. Yeah im sure he really cares about your deer hunting rifle when he needs to concentrate on the economy, gas prices, job employment, and oh howabout that war? But, you can bet your bottom dollar. The first day in office. Your 30-06. GONE. Give me a break.
I agree 100%. At this point in time I am pretty sure the economy and the war are far more important than taking away our guns for hunting.
Old 10-06-2008, 01:05 PM
Spike

Yeah i have been in chicago. About 6 months ago. I guess you wont be hunting for a while. Let me give you all a little wake me up. This morning. They had the graphic on TV that had the red/blue states and what all the scenarios are. There were 10 grey undecided states. They said that for MCCAIN to win that he would have to take them ALL. For Obama to win he would only need one and it would like be PA. I guess will see soon enough. ready for a change?Oh theyll take your bows to. Its sharper then a fork so they want it.
Old 10-06-2008, 01:12 PM
Spike

What does the 2nd amendment say and who is the Illinios Senator running for POTUS?
And I am pretty sure his 1st order of business as president is to not worry about the war, the economy, unemployment,drugs,healthcare. He is going to go right after your guns because they matter more than to him than anything else.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.