HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - NRA - Obama Ad
View Single Post
Old 10-11-2008, 04:22 PM
IndyHunter83
Typical Buck

Default RE: NRA - Obama Ad

No there are some great comments.. Should I address them one at a time or all together? Tell ya what SHORTARYE.. I'll break it down for ya . See heath care is a RIGHT and the basic Blue Cross Blue Sheild Health Insurance when you're facing lets say an organ transplant (personal experience) or cancer or some other life threatening condition can be the difference between whether you get treated or not. Now, there are alot of people who don't have that going for them and I've been on that side before and its scary as hell. So I guess I'll say to me, and most people that I know, Health care is just alittle more important than guns. Just my opinion though.

Second, I'm a member of both the NRA and SASS and am active in both. I do believe that we should have the right but I also personally feel that licensing is probably gonna have to happen.

Third, before you stereo type me and alot of the college grads out there as hippie democratic anti-gun radicals (sorry you already did that.. Oops, I'm too late.) let me save you some time and embarassment. I am currently in night school and I worked very hard. I have also been working full time in construction for the past 5 years because I've had to put food on the table for my family and the military wouldn't take me because of health issues.

In summary dude.. back the hell up man and think before you speak.