Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > General Hunting Forums > Whitetail Deer Hunting
 Should Doctor Death Post His Hunting Diary Again This Year? >

Should Doctor Death Post His Hunting Diary Again This Year?

Community
Whitetail Deer Hunting Gain a better understanding of the World's most popular big game animal and the techniques that will help you become a better deer hunter.

Should Doctor Death Post His Hunting Diary Again This Year?

Old 10-06-2008, 05:56 AM
Giant Nontypical

Default RE: Should Doctor Death Post His Hunting Diary Again This Year?

ORIGINAL: vabyrd

I didn't know you could kill 10-12 a year anywhere.... Guess that's the difference between a hunter and a killer..
Well the truth is vabyrd we are BOTH KILLERS .... I go to MY stand and kill deer ...you obviously go to YOUR stand and kill time

dd
Old 10-06-2008, 06:37 AM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: Colorado Luckydog

DD, I've said it before, and I'll say it again, your a legend in your own mind!!!

LMFAO!! As many have all ready stated; read his post { DD } if you want.I won't, { read a diary } but to each his own. Frankly, I*MHO, never cared for braggerts, but, like I said above, to each his own. P.S. When does the poll end: when the wanted results are achieved?? It's already hunting season.
Old 10-06-2008, 12:05 PM
Giant Nontypical

Croket if I decide to post my hunting diary Im not sure how many will read it ...to me it reallymakes no difference...I do know that there are almost 50 who would like for me to ...the other 50 or 60 can just pass it by... and if by posting my daily hunting experience (good luck or bad)it helps just one of my fellow members then its worth the effort ... I will try and make it as informitive as I can...I will try to make it interesting and hopefully more so then some of the repetitive post on here such as "What will he score".. "what kind rifle do you use"...."would you shoot this buck"..."what time do you get up in the morning"...and Imost likely will have a little fun with itto ... I know there will be some who will bitch and moan about my diary but I won't loose any sleep over it cause life is WAY to short.

dd
Old 10-06-2008, 05:31 PM
Banned

ORIGINAL: DoctorDeath

I didn't know you could kill 10-12 a year anywhere.... Guess that's the difference between a hunter and a killer..
Well the truth is vabyrd we are BOTH KILLERS .... I go to MY stand and kill deer ...you obviously go to YOUR stand and kill time

dd

True, but killing time is legal........

Old 10-06-2008, 05:58 PM
Nontypical Buck

dd

There are many states where the harvest of unlimited Doe is allowed, such as here in Illinois, so if you want to 100 Doe a year and you have the permitts for it, it's legal. Not only that, I do believe DD travels to other states and hunts as well, therefore, those Non-resident tags do not count against his state of residence.
Old 10-06-2008, 06:51 PM
Banned

ORIGINAL: solocamcan

dd

There are many states where the harvest of unlimited Doe is allowed, such as here in Illinois, so if you want to 100 Doe a year and you have the permitts for it, it's legal. Not only that, I do believe DD travels to other states and hunts as well, therefore, those Non-resident tags do not count against his state of residence.

"...when I was harvesting 10 or 12 deer a season with a bow in Alabama."

Old 10-06-2008, 07:29 PM
Nontypical Buck

My question is, even if it's legal to kill 10 to 15 deer, why would youwant to kill that many? I've known people who killed over 20 deer in a season. That is just rediculous in my mind. I think people who kill that many deer in a season hunt mainly for the kill, and not the enjoyment of the hunt.
Old 10-06-2008, 07:29 PM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: solocamcan

dd

"...when I was harvesting 10 or 12 deer a season with a bow in Alabama."

I don't know the rules in Bama, but in Illinois, if I go to Wal-mart right now and buy 10,000 bow permitts, and tomorrow morning9,998 Doe and 2 Bucks walk out, and I kill everyone of them, it's perfectlly legal....but I won't, that's to much dragging and I don't own a flat bed.
Old 10-06-2008, 07:32 PM
Fork Horn

Croket if I decide to post my hunting diary Im not sure how many will read it ...to me it reallymakes no difference...I do know that there are almost 50 who would like for me to ...the other 50 or 60 can just pass it by... and if by posting my daily hunting experience (good luck or bad)it helps just one of my fellow members then its worth the effort ... I will try and make it as informitive as I can...I will try to make it interesting and hopefully more so then some of the repetitive post on here such as "What will he score".. "what kind rifle do you use"...."would you shoot this buck"..."what time do you get up in the morning"...and Imost likely will have a little fun with itto ... I know there will be some who will bitch and moan about my diary but I won't loose any sleep over it cause life is WAY to short.

dd
Old 10-07-2008, 01:36 AM
Fork Horn

Wow..guess people better be careful how they type around here with the typo cops running about!! lol
DD... I'm looking forward to it..I rather enjoy reading other hunters stories. and not just about the kill .. I hope you post pictures of interest, like turkeys should you see some..or deer you let walk etc.

Quick Reply: Should Doctor Death Post His Hunting Diary Again This Year?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.