Community
Whitetail Deer Hunting Gain a better understanding of the World's most popular big game animal and the techniques that will help you become a better deer hunter.

C'Mere Deer

Old 07-24-2008, 05:11 AM
Fork Horn

Default C'Mere Deer

Has anybody used these products such as C'Mere Deer, Buck Grub etc.. Do they work?
Old 07-24-2008, 06:30 AM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: C'Mere Deer

I have used Buck Grub and it worked fairly well. I mixed it with corn and C'more Bucks liquid, and they tore up the site where my feeder was.
Old 07-24-2008, 06:55 AM
Boone & Crockett

Will it work as bait, sometimes. Corn is cheaper and does about the same thing in that regard.
Old 07-24-2008, 07:26 AM

c'mere really didn't do anything for the area I hunt. They didn't even goto it. C'more bucks always worked good in my area. I also use buck jam on salt blocks and they seem to like it well. Never had any luck with deercaine either. Corn, apples and sweet feed are the best baiting items I've ever used.
Old 07-24-2008, 07:54 AM
Nontypical Buck

Deer cane has always worked for me as long as I keep the site fresh.All it is is mineral salt with a fruity smellin'attractant in it. I got two new licks I made last fall where the ground is now a hole about 3X3 ft wide and about 4 or 5 inches deep, they tear it up. I pour a half a sack on a site in about April or May, then do it all again the first week of October. I used C'mere deer two seasons ago and it didn't do crap. Hank Parker should stick to fishin.
Old 07-24-2008, 08:06 AM
Dominant Buck

No baiting allowed here. Most of those attractants are mainly salt which is illegal to hunt over too. Not much in the way of food plot hunting here especially in the non ag areas.
Old 07-24-2008, 08:11 AM
Typical Buck

Yea i live in the same place as champlain no baiting allowed. I would think that all natuarl stuff would work best such as corn and acorns and apples considering they uaslly eat one of those in the are they live.
Old 07-24-2008, 08:52 AM
Fork Horn

I cant bait, but currently i have my cameras across the street...... I put lots of apples there and they just keep piggin on them.... They have probably eaten over 20 pounds of apples in the past few days... 5 mins after i put a bag of apples there they came in and started eating them [8D]
Old 07-24-2008, 09:04 AM
Nontypical Buck

C'mere deer has never worked for anyone that I know who has used it. Hank Parker made it seem like it was almost "Cheating" to use that in his commercials it was so good. I never saw any difference. Buck Grub seems to work pretty good, for some reason the yearling deer don't like it. Ive seen them smell that and jump away from it and go to the corn or sugar beets. All mature deer seem to like it a lot. It seems weird to me that would happen, but oh well, Im not looking for the yearlings anyway!
Old 07-24-2008, 01:22 PM
Nontypical Buck

A friend of mine was told by a man who owned a large deer farm that the only attractive he has ever seen that deer would eat over corn and sweet feed was acorn rage. Personally, I use nothing but corn.

Quick Reply: C'Mere Deer

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.